I was attacked by a charging hissing kitten today!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Dude, you live out in the country...you have a barn...and there are stray cats everywhere, to the point that they are raiding your crawl space. Set up a lawn chair and a case of your favorite beverage and save yourself a trip out west for prarie dogs. I hear cats can be much more challenging anyways. BTW, I bet the Mossy would have done a smash-up job on that 2lb ball of fur. I woulda paid money to see it too.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Hopefully devil cat is in the trap tomorrow, I am going to take that little **** over to my buddies about 6 miles away and let it loose on his property.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Now I know why I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep! :yesway: ...I like how you worked the chickens into your story; nice touch! :D

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Did you fix the vent yet?? I am glad you had gloves on that could have been dangerous.. You better be careful I hear those tiger breeds have a bloodthirst and will snap at any minute.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    :n00b:You forgot to add what grain bullet you had and amount of powder in the load ......You also forgot to add what Model surefire you had ??
    W.T.F ??

your leaving out way to many details .....

What did you have the mossberg loaded with ?....:xmad:

what model was the surefire on the shotgun ?:dunno::rolleyes::dunno:

LMAO

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i%20are%20serious%20cat.jpg

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    :n00b:You forgot to add what grain bullet you had and amount of powder in the load ......You also forgot to add what Model surefire you had ??
    W.T.F ??

your leaving out way to many details .....

What did you have the mossberg loaded with ?....:xmad:

what model was the surefire on the shotgun ?:dunno::rolleyes::dunno:

LMAO

165 gr. HP with 5.4gr Red Dot CCI SPP

12ga 3" 00Buck

E2D LED Defender was my handheld.

Light on Mossberg is a UTG EL-228

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Last night, my girlfriend and I went to her friend’s house and they told us there is a wild cat running around outside. According to them the cat keeps coming up onto their back deck looking in and the two cats they have could care less. But the other day this cat was seen at the neighbor’s house looking in the back door and it freaked out the neighbors cat that they have had for 4+ years.

I guess the neighbor’s cat took off running around the inside of the house banging its head on the walls and furniture causing some severe head lacerations. They took their cat to the PETE911 to get bandaged up and blood work done. Everything came back OK and the cat was sent home that evening.

As soon as they got home the cat darted for under the bed and stayed out of sight for 4 days. Just the other day the husband came home and walked into the bedroom and the cat darted out from under the bed and latched onto his leg clawing, biting, and scratching before darting into the guest bedroom.

The roommate they had living with them just got out of the shower and was changing her clothes with her back to the bed when the cat darted out from under the bed latching onto her backside clawing, biting, and scratching and then darted out of that room.

The neighbors could not catch the cat so they ended up calling animal control to come take the cat away.

Top Bottom