I was attacked by a charging hissing kitten today!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    A scientific review of records on attacks by cougars on humans in the United States and Canada from 1890 through 1990 indicated there were 53 cougar attacks on humans during this period. There were nine attacks that resulted in 10 human deaths, and 44 non-fatal attacks.

These cats very well could have killed you. Not hooting would be irresponsible, and unjustified.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    A scientific review of records on attacks by cougars on humans in the United States and Canada from 1890 through 1990 indicated there were 53 cougar attacks on humans during this period. There were nine attacks that resulted in 10 human deaths, and 44 non-fatal attacks.

These cats very well could have killed you. Not hooting would be irresponsible, and unjustified.

Like an Owl?? Would this scare them off? I will try that next time... Hoot Hoot!!

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion

OMG thats 1 every 10 years

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    CatGun.jpg

Don't shoot! I'm just the piano player!!! :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I guess you could call your local "oriental themed" restaurant and ask if they want it? and if you had been wearing multicam the cat would have never seen you in the first place therefore not being able to attack you.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    0304011802.jpg

0304011801.jpg

Caught two of the little bastards tonight!!!!!!

These are mean too!!

Keeping the nice one from last night these two are going to the cattle farm about 6 miles from here my buddy will take them.

I hope this is all of them, I have the trap out and baited again with Tuna so we shall see...

See part of this thread was real just not the Rambo kitty killer part.

Top Bottom