• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    This is from Tom Gresham's Guntalk podcast. There is a lot of good information here. You may feel the need to hold your nose when you vote, but they way I see it, if you like your guns and want the freedom to own what you want, I would strongly urge you to consider voting for Romney.

Part 1
    guntalk's Podcast
    Part 2
    guntalk's Podcast
    Part 3
    guntalk's Podcast

You may respectfully disagree with me, and I understand. I am expressing my 1st amendment right in support of my 2nd amendment right. Thanks!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Seems to me it went blue in 2008!!!

Since this happened, it is still important to cast the vote, if nothing else to add to the popular vote count for the nation as a whole. Yes I know it doesn't matter since we vote for our electoral college, but still the number of votes cast will have a psychological affect.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I think I might just vote directly for Obama since all of you guys think that a vote for Johnson is anyway. Might as well cut out the middle man...

:): That's a good one.

I find it strange that those who believe that a person voting 3rd party is "giving" a vote to Obama, democrats, or...whatever.

Personally, if a 3rd party was not on the ballot here in Indiana, I would not vote for anybody at all for POTUS. So, how is that a vote for Obama, or Romney? :n00b:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh look. Another "a vote for (someone other than Romney) is a vote for Obama thread.

:rolleyes:

I've been hearing the exact same arguments about why it's important to vote for a Republican for 30 years now.

In the long run all I've gotten from the Republicans in return for my vote is disappointment. They talk a good story, but they often don't walk the walk.

So I'm done with them.

You all can vote for the GOP if you want. But not me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think I'll just go ahead and vote for Romney since all you guys think it's a vote for national suicide anyway...might as well get this death spiral over with. :cool:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    In Indiana, Romney had a 14 point lead last I saw, and Romney will get Indiana's Electoral Votes.

A Libertarian vote IN INDIANA ISN'T going to cause Obama to win because there's no way there'll be enough Libertarian votes to cause Romney to lose Indiana.

I SAFELY voted for Johnson for President BECAUSE the Republican Party has shifted too far left and that's the ONLY way to send them a message.

IF it had been a close race, i would've voted AGAINST Obama by voting for Romney

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    Romney is not going to sell out the US, Obama has and will continue to. Remember on an open mic BHO told the Russian President to be patient because he would have more flexibility in his second term. I'm not saying the republican party isn't going to dissappoint voters, but they will protect our 1st & 2nd ammendment rights better than an Obama led Senate and House. This election is even more important now that we know we can't count on the Supreme Court. JMO.

Also, can you imagine what the SCOTUS will look like if BHO gets re-elected and makes 2-3 more appointments!

Last edited:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    In Indiana, Romney had a 14 point lead last I saw, and Romney will get Indiana's Electoral Votes.

A Libertarian vote IN INDIANA ISN'T going to cause Obama to win because there's no way there'll be enough Libertarian votes to cause Romney to lose Indiana.

I SAFELY voted for Johnson for President BECAUSE the Republican Party has shifted too far left and that's the ONLY way to send them a message.

IF it had been a close race, i would've voted AGAINST Obama by voting for Romney
    :yesway:

Top Bottom