• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    In Indiana, Romney had a 14 point lead last I saw, and Romney will get Indiana's Electoral Votes.

A Libertarian vote IN INDIANA ISN'T going to cause Obama to win because there's no way there'll be enough Libertarian votes to cause Romney to lose Indiana.

I SAFELY voted for Johnson for President BECAUSE the Republican Party has shifted too far left and that's the ONLY way to send them a message.

IF it had been a close race, i would've voted AGAINST Obama by voting for Romney

Crap. If it wasn't for that last line I would have agreed.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    :poop:Obama, :shady:Romney, :bacondance:Johnson... :poop:Turd Sandwich, :shady:Veggie Sandwich, :bacondance:Bacon Sandwich... unfortunately we're out of :bacondance:, and if you order it, we'll substitute the :poop:.

I wonder how many of the other Libertarians out there will end up vicariously choosing the :poop: Sandwich to try and
    :horse: 'make a point.' (that nobody will hear:wallbash:)

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    :poop:Obama, :shady:Romney, :bacondance:Johnson... :poop:Turd Sandwich, :shady:Veggie Sandwich, :bacondance:Bacon Sandwich... unfortunately we're out of :bacondance:, and if you order it, we'll substitute the :poop:.

I wonder how many of the other Libertarians out there will end up vicariously choosing the :poop: Sandwich to try and
    :horse: 'make a point.' (that nobody will hear:wallbash:)

I will take the turd sammich over the 2 leading the polls

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    It's funny, Republican presidents seem to love "common sense" gun laws. The NRA has cried and complained that our guns will get grabbed with Obama. Under Bush, many gun laws were created and the NRA had no problem with it. I have no dog in this fight however so :twocents:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    image04.jpg

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    My vote goes to Johnson as well. I have listened to the "a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the other guy" theory since 1992 (which was my 2nd presidential vote) and have finally had enough of the broken two-party system. Bush had a Republican Congress and gave us a turd sammich. Obama had a Democrat Congress and gave us more turd sammiches. Enough is enough. The establishment owns both camps and gives us false choices.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I think I'll just go ahead and vote for Romney since all you guys think it's a vote for national suicide anyway...might as well get this death spiral over with. :cool:

I'm with you, already did that!

I'm not a Romney fan, but I just don't see how some say he's the same/similar to Obama.

It's still America, vote how you will, while u still can.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Mickey Mouse. Might as well vote for him. He does have The Force on his side now, afterall. Or is that a vote for Obama, too?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    My vote goes to Johnson as well. I have listened to the "a vote for a 3rd party is a vote for the other guy" theory since 1992 (which was my 2nd presidential vote) and have finally had enough of the broken two-party system. Bush had a Republican Congress and gave us a turd sammich. Obama had a Democrat Congress and gave us more turd sammiches. Enough is enough. The establishment owns both camps and gives us false choices.
    Don't denigrate turd sammiches like that :D

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Right now the only realistic goal of Johnson supporters is to get at least 5% of the popular vote so we can get on a more level playing feild NEXT election.

I don't really understand what the problem is with a third party vote in Indiana. When have we (as a state) EVER mattered in the overall election? We don't have enough electoral votes to really matter and everytime except one in the past 100 years we have been a red state.

It was the repubs fault we went blue anyway last election with 8 years of Bush II and then putting up a lame duck against the community organizer with charisma.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Right now the only realistic goal of Johnson supporters is to get at least 5% of the popular vote so we can get on a more level playing feild NEXT election.

I don't really understand what the problem is with a third party vote in Indiana. When have we (as a state) EVER mattered in the overall election? We don't have enough electoral votes to really matter and everytime except one in the past 100 years we have been a red state.

It was the repubs fault we went blue anyway last election with 8 years of Bush II and then putting up a lame duck against the community organizer with charisma.

Yep, we're screwed this year as it is. We know we're screwed with either one of the two big candidates. Now is the time to look forward to and prepare for the next battle. And because we're pretty much guaranteed to be a red state again this year, might as well try and even the field for the next time.

Top Bottom