• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nagkalimot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Martinsville
    Sticking to the threads original question...

I am definitely a sig fan, but if it were an emergency and I had to make a choice between those two, i would pick the glock... purely for sustainability. There are more options for acquiring mags and such... I picture there being plenty of glock stuff after the end of days, because there has been more stuff produced for longer... a larger pool of supplies.

Just my motivation

goldsmithr3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    ...most things go better with BACON.........I suppose it could even provide emergency lubrication for your favorite edc?.......

goldsmithr3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    O.K., if I had to pick just one,.....I'd cheat. I'd likely want at least one 3 to 4 inch .357 revolver; Speed Six, Model 65,Security Six. The Baby Glock with a .40 barrel, and a Lone Wolf .9mm barrel would come along. Maybe a decent .41, or .44 magnum for industrial strength use. Then there'd have to be the hidden cave with a couple of years' supplies, including reloading equipment (which leads one to revolvers, as easier to keep brass). Sorry, "just one", yeah, I'd cheat.

MikeHoncho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2019
    Laurel
    Glock...it's a Glock and you can't kill it. Plus, you're more likely to run into them in many scenarios and you can get mags or parts very easily.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Must be an ECI thing. Josh gave my answer. I'd seldom recommend against a Glock, but I just don't like them. And although not crazy crazy about anyone's fantastic plastic, I am a Sig guy. That said, I'd not rule out the 365 until I'd tried one. I've seldom seen the Sig faithful fall in line behind something the way they do the 365s

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    Must be an ECI thing. Josh gave my answer. I'd seldom recommend against a Glock, but I just don't like them. And although not crazy crazy about anyone's fantastic plastic, I am a Sig guy. That said, I'd not rule out the 365 until I'd tried one. I've seldom seen the Sig faithful fall in line behind something the way they do the 365s

must admit. I held one, it felt great. But, I own these two already, and i prefer the larger platform

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    must admit. I held one, it felt great. But, I own these two already, and i prefer the larger platform

I will say this, if you haven't held one with the 12 round mag, might try that to have a full eval.

That said, the XCompact grip module on a 320 is pretty good as well.

Top Bottom