• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    And what kind of bacon. Canadian, American, or tactical.

MMM Tactical Bacon
    c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Until the last line I was pre-writing my condolences. I just went thru a divorce. I felt bad.

Then the last line, when I started reading I thought it was a metaphor meaning that you found out your husband was gay.

Now I'm just mad at you for tricking me twice in the same post. :rotf:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You need to get as far away from him as you can!! And you should get a PPO out on him too so he can't come within a thousand feet of you!! Your better off with out him!!! At least you found out early!! Keep a stiff upper lip and keep frying that bacon!!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Until the last line I was pre-writing my condolences. I just went thru a divorce. I felt bad.

Then the last line, when I started reading I thought it was a metaphor meaning that you found out your husband was gay.

Since I am going through the "D", this is exactly what I was thinking-along with him coming out of the closet. Took an unusual turn when everyone elses reply was actually food related. Maybe I'm just pizza topping retarded.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana

Funniest post winner! This is the best reply, I think.

Terry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    He is no real man who does not desire the delectable bacon bits on his pizza. Cast him out and find one who will respect the sanctity of bacon.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Sausage pwns bacon on a pizza. That's the only time sausage > bacon, but I'm with your husband on this one.

This. The only thing attracting you to the bacon flavor is salt. That's what you get when fly over states make pizza. Indiana is apparently bacon, and Chicago is dough casserole.

Yeah, I went there...having never lived outside the state. :)

The urge to slather pizza with greasy meat is an inherently American tradition. Of course, I am the chef that says if you like it eat it. What a round about way of saying that I don't think bacon belongs on pie. ;)

Top Bottom