• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Bacon.....quite possibly the quintessential pizza topping.....can't think of any combination on pizza that wouldn't benefit from bacon

If he won't compromise,make sure you get custody of the pizza place phone numbers and menus,as he needs some serious pork therapy before he's fit to be interact with them......sausage over bacon,shameful

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Until the last line I was pre-writing my condolences. I just went thru a divorce. I felt bad.

Then the last line, when I started reading I thought it was a metaphor meaning that you found out your husband was gay.

Now I'm just mad at you for tricking me twice in the same post. :rotf:

Don't feel bad. I did the same. I too have been through the big D. I also thought she found him gay. Now to the real topic here.....I just order meat lovers.:laugh:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My soon to be ex took the scripture "love thy neighbor" to the literal extreme. Now we are neighbours. Good news is I get to see my son everyday.

OP, kick the sausage lover to the curb and find a better choice of meat.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I can't believe all the anti sausage rhetoric in this thread. Besides cheese sauce and crust it's the one pizza constant. It's what makes a pizza.
    I'm not going to hold it against any of you because anyone not from NW indiana might as well be in prison if you're just basing it off the quality of available food.

The rest of IN, if you're not in a franchise restaurant it's likely pure garbage, served hot.

Most of you never even tried a real pizza.

And to whoever it was back there knocking the Chicago Deepdish...it's a national icon....lay off. But honestly, if you don't like the deep....Chicago and lots of NWI has some top notch thin crust pizza too. You're missing out. Chicago IS pizza. NY and the west coast can fall into the sea for all I care. Now who's gonna fly over Chi? :rockwoot:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Condolences. Some guys don't know a good thing when they have it. Keep you head up and focus on your children. Bacon is always the preferred choice.

zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    How can I stay married to a man who prefers sausage over bacon on his pizza???????

This is uncontionable! I can't say I blame you. Give him one chance to see the light. Cook some bacon in the oven with the broiler. If that does not change him he is a lost cause! ;)

Top Bottom