I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Obviously you didn't get your LARGE pink piece of paper... :) It's a license to chat! :) I don't have the image handy but I'm sure someone can point it out to you.

;)

img5738yf.jpg

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...00_contest_your_ingo_license_has_expired.html

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I keep my original in the safe and have a laminated copy next to my computer in case I ever get asked for it. I hear from the interwebs that it is unclear as to whether the original or a copy is needed on your person so I'm taking the chance that Fenway doesn't inspect mine too closely.

jimmyw86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    Theres some sites that would kick you out just for posting something up like that.. I want to post in the classifieds but im being patient until I reach 50. Good luck though

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ya know, these complaints are really a symptom of what is wrong with today's society. I want something and I want it NOW. Change your rules because it's ME!!!!

Really people, it really doesn't take much effort to reach 50 quality posts. Some people just want crap handed to them without even putting a minimal amount of effort towards their goal. I did 50 posts in a week. I didn't become a Site Supporter until I had probably 500 posts. And I didn't buy anything from the classifieds until I saw something I really wanted, and that was several months after I joined.

Stop the whining!!!

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    I became a site supporter after about 3 posts... I am not sure I have even looked at the classifieds yet. (Can't seem to tear myself away from the other content on here)

Be happy that he provides an option to 'gain access' by simply posting 50 messages. Most systems with this caliber of information would tell you pay the membership fee or do without!

--- NavyVet

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    This has been said before... but I'm gonna say it again :)

I joined for the intent of using the classified section but because of the 50 post rule, I am much more informed about the gun that I actually want to buy (which is different than when I joined), my 2nd amendment rights, holster options, and more. I for one am thankful for the 50 post rule. :ingo:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This has been said before... but I'm gonna say it again :)

I joined for the intent of using the classified section but because of the 50 post rule, I am much more informed about the gun that I actually want to buy (which is different than when I joined), my 2nd amendment rights, holster options, and more. I for one am thankful for the 50 post rule. :ingo:

And we thank you for playing by the rules.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Please send me the ...

... coupon for that "chicken dinner" .... or is it the "chicken dinner kit": a .22LR round and a bic lighter? That could be a contest: "Be sure to enter for the 'INGUN Chicken Dinner Kit' prize, to be awarded on......"
    DING DING DING! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! It's amazing how well the 50-post policy works.

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    I will agree Thought the rule wa silly however once you start looking around at the treads it is not difficulkt at all to post your 50. Opions vary widely so it is easy to get a discussion started. However I smell somthing fishy with this orginal post. Somebody might want to check an see if the guy who shot the cat started a shadow account.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I wanted to reply to a thread but I can't because I don't have more than 50 posts?!! What is up with that? I'm on multiple forums and this is the first time that has happened.

Can this be changed?

thanks!

The title of this thread is "I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience."

I'm thinking that the OP did not title his rant in this manner.
    While I agree with the 50 post rule and am over these rants, I don't agree with someone changing a thread title.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom