Impd's new glock 17 having issues already?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Excellent, I wonder if glock will offer it for sale with those sights in place of the plastic sights. Hope so!

Not sure. My suggestion is buy it with the plastic sights and put your favorite sights on it. I like the sights that came with it but because of the big orange dot surrounding the Tritium you have to aim differently (at distance) than regular 3-dot night sights.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Not sure. My suggestion is buy it with the plastic sights and put your favorite sights on it. I like the sights that came with it but because of the big orange dot surrounding the Tritium you have to aim differently (at distance) than regular 3-dot night sights.

Agree for sure, sounds loosely like the ameriglo hackathorns I like. Thanks!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Assuming then that the mag spring is okay then? And that the round-count holes are off? (Not that that matters to me.)

As another posted... For range use all you'd need would be followers.

The .40 mag feed lips are also wider than they are on the 9mm mags. By how much - I have no idea.

Get a handful of Glock OEM 9mm mags, and then get either a bunch of followers to convert or Magpul G17 mags - all for range/practice/training use.

Top Bottom