• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I dunno, reading the attached story? Hell Kirk, I'm thinking this guy is gonna die of natural causes in prison (which include getting shanked in the exercise yard or shot by a crossbow made from underwear with a poison bolt made out of a toothbrush). You seem to be in the "he leaves the courtroom not in leg-irons" camp. What's up with that?

What? Because I stood up for the Constitution? I have a long history of standing up for the Constitution and rule of law in the face of a cybermob on INGO. I'll do it even if the heinous crime that so incites people happens down my street.

We'll see what what the evidence is and then decide.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's about the Constitution.

You are consistent Kirk....An admirable trait in this day and age...

"Word" as they say up there in big city......:yesway:

Whoops...Just saw this...I still admire your consistency but put me in the short rope, tall tree camp....

"On Wednesday, Printup flashed a smile as jail officers led him into the courtroom for his initial hearing."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Which tells about his standards. He's proud of being able to surprise a middle aged woman and murder her. Big man.

I just realized if you had started this thread it would have read "In Middle of Stand Off, Have Kirk Bring Me Thai Hookers..."

:)

(Wow...Just googled "Thai Hooker" to see if I could find a funny pic to post with this...Uh...No...The wife is going to kick my booty if she see's that search....Why does making fun of you cause so much agony????:))

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What? Because I stood up for the Constitution? I have a long history of standing up for the Constitution and rule of law in the face of a cybermob on INGO. I'll do it even if the heinous crime that so incites people happens down my street.

If was trying to figure out where you were going with your posts yesterday PM. ^^^THIS^^^ now I see where you're coming from. This INGO Cybermob, are there t-shirts and hats?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just realized if you had started this thread it would have read "In Middle of Stand Off, Have Kirk Bring Me Thai Hookers..."

:)

(Wow...Just googled "Thai Hooker" to see if I could find a funny pic to post with this...Uh...No...The wife is going to kick my booty if she see's that search....Why does making fun of you cause so much agony????:))

Nothing that is that much fun is free. You have to pay to play!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

How dare you be consistent in calling for a fair trial. Who ever heard of someone being innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm so confused... I want to post this in 1st world problems... but it so fits here...
    I have never had Thai food.

Top Bottom