• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    only price i could find was from Andrew almost a year old!!!...and IBC web site is no help.....show me the link to a update price list?
    WOW!!:dunno: I'm gonna continue to bite my tongue. The name of the company i am referring is INDIANA BULLET COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! unfreakinreal

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    a place to see a price list and how to order?

only price i could find was from Andrew almost a year old!!!...and IBC web site is no help.....show me the link to a update price list?

you can bite your tongue all you want that still don't show me a update price list????????...

SEARCHED INDIANA BULLET COMPANY PRICE LIST and i get this...https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8465137

when i google search it went to here....no price list where here....http://m.indianabulletco.com/?rende...hone=false#!www.indianabulletco.com|home_page

Here is a screen cap from the mobile sight. I've circled the prices for you since you seem to be having trouble.

407147686.jpg

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I just picked up 1k 9mm at the Richmond show from Indiana Bullet Company for $50. I would have bought 1k 45's but had to put gas in my wife's van.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I have 500 .45 230 grain I received in Mid April 3 weeks after they emailed I would get them. They are sitting on my bench. I would be ashamed to put my name on that mess! I heard bad reports on here but it was made right and I thought they had there act together. The bullets are a Mess with lube smeared all over and the weights are way off on the few I measured. I like to deal local but No More who IBC!
    Screw me once, shame on you, Screw me twice, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! IBC = Buyer Beware!

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I'm gonna pickup another 1k 200gr swc.
    I aint postin pics, website, or any other bs!! Where I'm gettin them is a secret!!!!

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I am a dealer for Indiana bullet and you can buy them at martinsville guns llc and the Traderbakker mall in martinsville. I do not have the web page bulk pricing but the 500ct lots are same as there list. These are also available at the Pockettraders swap meets. Pm me if you have any questions.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I've ben using In Bullet since they had their start up issues which weren't that hard to deal with unless you are looking for reason why not rather than why to support an local business. :)

Here is the latest batch of them, a five bullet sample out of each 1000 grabbed out of the top of the boxes and lined up.
    left to right are 148gr .38 cal DEWC, 180gr .40 cal TCFP, 200gr .44 cal RNFP, 230gr .45cal RN
    main.php

main.php

I am casting my own for the most part now so these will be stored for the winter months. I am also getting my jacketed and plated bullet stocks back up to where I want them so that I will have them around for those calibers I prefer to use that sort of bullet for loading.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I've ben using In Bullet since they had their start up issues which weren't that hard to deal with unless you are looking for reason why not rather than why to support an local business. :)

Not too hard not to like them nor want to support them. I've ordered 3 times from them and every time was a hassle, had to cancel the last order and put it in dispute with paypal just to get a response from them. If you like hearing lame excuse after excuse on why a product doesn't ship for weeks after they said it would then IBC is for you, if you want good service there are other bullet makers. They may cost a bit more but the lack of aggravation and getting your order in a timely manner is well worth the cost difference.

Top Bottom