• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    WOW!!:dunno: I'm gonna continue to bite my tongue. The name of the company i am referring is INDIANA BULLET COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! unfreakinreal

INDIANA BULLET CO Quality bullets CAST BULLETS FREE SHIPPING

Gotta Love when anyone thinks some posted price list is better than the Company's Website... Click Caliber along Right all Options are shown with pricing.

Unless Dealer pricing is greatly discounted and savings pass along no point wasting gas to drive to LGS when it appears they offer Free Shipping on everything.

Gonna give these a try once I go through the 500 124gr Plated 9mm I just ordered from Rocky Mountain Reloading...

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Yep, IBC is happy to take your money, slow to give you your order. Did get a quick response when I questioned about my order. Though the response was "I will check and get back in the morrin." That was a direct quote. Not clear on which morning he was referring to, because three mornings later and still no response or product.
    I think I'll just call Pay Pal and cancel . There are other businesses who aim to take care of their customers.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    Yep, IBC is happy to take your money, slow to give you your order. Did get a quick response when I questioned about my order. Though the response was "I will check and get back in the morrin." That was a direct quote. Not clear on which morning he was referring to, because three mornings later and still no response or product.
    I think I'll just call Pay Pal and cancel . There are other businesses who aim to take care of their customers.

Hmm, I had the exact opposite happen to me (twice). I ordered, and received product in 72 hours.

Old Reliable

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I have an order I made on 7/24, and I still haven't seen it. I have not contacted IBC about it yet. I am under the impression that it is a small operation that, like most firearms related businesses, is very busy. I will say that I called before ordering to get an idea about how long it would take to get the bullet I was ordering and it was not 4 weeks. I am positive the order will be filled- when, is the question. I have bought SNS bullets from a local shop in the meantime.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Yes....Im pretty sure its just one guy doing all the casting, and yes...you could imagine how busy he is.

Ive always gotten great service and never taken more than two days to get my bullets. IBC is a good and legit company, but with the reloading market booming right now, Im sure theyre feeling the pressure to keep up just like everyone else.

Give them a chance to make it right...I dont think youll be disappointed.

God bless
    -Shred

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    Just received my order from IBC after two weeks. Ordered 500 124 gr 9mm LRN bullets. They advertised them at being sized to .356, they all measure at .355. Going to try them anyway. Hope I just didnt waste $30.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Tried some of their bullets out this weekend! They shot great! Almost no leading at all! I will definatly buy from them again!
    Sorry if I missed this up thread, but what firearm and powder are you using?

I'm curious because I am shooting them out of a M&P using Titegroup and my IBC bullets are also .355. I have used different powder loads and verified the bullet diameter after it was loaded and still get leading. The only, and I know crucial, step that I haven't done was swage the barrel.

ignats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Anderson
    Sorry for reviving and old post, but I recently placed an order with Indiana Bullet Company but haven't heard anything from them or received the bullets. I paid via PayPal and sent the seller an email. Apparently, the email is closed as it bounced back to me. I was a Yahoo email account. The website no longer works either. I suspect this guy has folded his tent. I only placed a small order to give him a try ($34.00) so until we can find out what's going on, I would suggest staying away from him. I can make a complaint to PayPal for what good it will do.:(

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    before giving up hope and making them a bad name please give them a call.
    if this no linger works or the number is disconnected, make a claim with paypal for your money.

Anyway it goes keep us posted.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Yes...I heard they are moving.

BUT!!!...you have to bug them to get your order as of recent.

Ive shot off probably 10k of their bullets and they shoot very well(at least for the pinking that I do)...but you have to call them to get your order every time within the last year or so.

God bless
    -Shred

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Yes...I heard they are moving.

BUT!!!...you have to bug them to get your order as of recent.

Ive shot off probably 10k of their bullets and they shoot very well(at least for the pinking that I do)...but you have to call them to get your order every time within the last year or so.

God bless
    -Shred

That's not just within the last year. The one (and only) order I placed with them, I had to make several calls before I could make arrangement to pick up the bullets he made for me...and I live in the same town.

ignats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Anderson
    before giving up hope and making them a bad name please give them a call.
    if this no linger works or the number is disconnected, make a claim with paypal for your money.

Anyway it goes keep us posted.

I wasn't trying to give them a bad name, I was trying to get information. It's bothersome when a company's email address bounces (the one they use for identification with PayPal) and their website is gone. These things shouldn't be effected by them moving to a new location other than to up-date the address. I couldn't find phone number for them and while searching found this thread. I will try the phone number listed and see what happens.

Top Bottom