• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sorry you've had a hard time. I have had much different experiences with them.

Yesterday I recieved my latest order (I've bought several thousand rounds from them at this point) and had my first issue. I immediately noticed the box was smaller than usual, by weighing I confirmed that it was a box of 500 rather than the 1000 I ordered. I called the number on the card in the box expecting to leave a message as it was about 7:30pm. To my surprise, Mitch answered the phone (in the middle of dinner I might add), and was sincerely apologetic. He took my name, confirmed the type of bullets I ordered, and assured me he'd send the rest out today to make it right. :yesway:

84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    I would like to order some from them so as to get a first hand experience to their turn around rate a bullet quality. i don't like to rely on just what i read on the internet. As I was saying, I would order from them but the site states that all of their 10mm and .44 cal bullets are sold out.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I would like to order some from them so as to get a first hand experience to their turn around rate a bullet quality. i don't like to rely on just what i read on the internet. As I was saying, I would order from them but the site states that all of their 10mm and .44 cal bullets are sold out.
    I placed my order for 125gr 9mm on Sunday and received them Wednesday. They were listed "in stock" though.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I have ordered from them since they started up. Yea I had some lube issues but Mitch made it right and I have always had great service from them. Just my 2 cents.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    order anyway, I have and seen my bullets show up as fast as those showing in stock.
    call the number on the website if it won't let you order them and see if that works, I've been able to get what wanted n or out of stock within a week.

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    null-4.jpg
    125 gr 9mm

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I just order another 1K from them ...trying out their .356 and .358 bullets.

They showed shipped today....the first several thousand have been great!

God bless
    -Shred

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've had good luck with their product, albeit with some lube issues (mainly too much), but have never had any other quality issues, and my experience with their service has been good. One time when an order got "overlooked", Mitch wound up hand delivering to my door. Granted, I live practically right around the corner from their Madison Avenue location, but I still thought that was going "above and beyond". I definitely would not hesitate to order from them again, and I'm glad to hear that they seem to have the lube issue under control. I do prefer plated bullets, especially for indoor shooting (no excess smoke from the lube), but for outdoor, they're great and very reasonably priced compared to other vendors I've seen. I've bought from them at shows, from Profire, and directly. :yesway:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just sent Dave and Mitch an email about this product called HI-TEK-LUBE Bullet Coating available here: Coating I'd like to see them offer something like this... not exactly plated bullets, but this product does eliminate the need for bullet lube. An acquaintance from Diamondback Talk is using it for his cast bullets and loves it.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I've ben using In Bullet since they had their start up issues which weren't that hard to deal with unless you are looking for reason why not rather than why to support an local business. :)

Here is the latest batch of them, a five bullet sample out of each 1000 grabbed out of the top of the boxes and lined up.
    left to right are 148gr .38 cal DEWC, 180gr .40 cal TCFP, 200gr .44 cal RNFP, 230gr .45cal RN
    main.php

main.php

I am casting my own for the most part now so these will be stored for the winter months. I am also getting my jacketed and plated bullet stocks back up to where I want them so that I will have them around for those calibers I prefer to use that sort of bullet for loading.

1. The bullets in your picture look better than the ones I got.
    2. The bullets in your photo demonstrate inconsistent size and shape that is clearly visible with the naked eye. That's pretty bad.

I buy local whenever I can, but their stuff is crap.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just sent Dave and Mitch an email about this product called HI-TEK-LUBE Bullet Coating available here: Coating I'd like to see them offer something like this... not exactly plated bullets, but this product does eliminate the need for bullet lube. An acquaintance from Diamondback Talk is using it for his cast bullets and loves it.

In Texas, I used a lot of teflon polymer coated bullets. They shot very clean, low smoke and and were accurate. They are called "Black bullet" , from precisionbullets.com in Kemp, TX. I would definately use that kind again.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    1. The bullets in your picture look better than the ones I got.
    2. The bullets in your photo demonstrate inconsistent size and shape that is clearly visible with the naked eye. That's pretty bad.

I buy local whenever I can, but their stuff is crap.
    You realize that it's a hunk of cast lead that is going to be swaged down a rifled barrel under high pressure right? As long as the weights are relatively consistent and the shape promotes reliable feeding, aesthetics don't really matter. I sincerely doubt that if given a mixed mag of 125gr RN, you would be able to determine which holes in the target were from Missouri Bullets and which were from Indiana Bullets.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In Texas, I used a lot of teflon polymer coated bullets. They shot very clean, low smoke and and were accurate. They are called "Black bullet" , from precisionbullet.com in Kemp, TX. I would definately use that kind again.
    Thanks for that info. I've bookmarked it (it's precisonbulletS.com btw) and will probably give them a try.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Well...I got my bullets today...one day after I paid for them....That is awesome for sure.

And I will assume that this 1K will shoot as good as the previous thousands.

God bless
    -Shred

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    You realize that it's a hunk of cast lead that is going to be swaged down a rifled barrel under high pressure right? As long as the weights are relatively consistent and the shape promotes reliable feeding, aesthetics don't really matter. I sincerely doubt that if given a mixed mag of 125gr RN, you would be able to determine which holes in the target were from Missouri Bullets and which were from Indiana Bullets.

Not worried about the bullets being pretty. Look at the first bullet in the second group. It's considerably larger than it's brothers (by at least 1/16"), so it's going to weigh a lot more. Also, the shape of the round nose bullets is important - my OAL was all over the place trying to get them to chamber properly because the shape was inconsistent.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sorry you've had a hard time. I have had much different experiences with them.

Yesterday I recieved my latest order (I've bought several thousand rounds from them at this point) and had my first issue. I immediately noticed the box was smaller than usual, by weighing I confirmed that it was a box of 500 rather than the 1000 I ordered. I called the number on the card in the box expecting to leave a message as it was about 7:30pm. To my surprise, Mitch answered the phone (in the middle of dinner I might add), and was sincerely apologetic. He took my name, confirmed the type of bullets I ordered, and assured me he'd send the rest out today to make it right. :yesway:
    Received the remainder of my order today with some extra thrown in. Top notch as always, Thanks Mitch! :+1:

Top Bottom