• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    There are a few versions, I had one of the 5 year deals. It was set to expire (lapse) a few months after the date CC became effective, so i said... ehh forget renewing it..

If you got the Lifetime then your good.

I had a five year back in the late 90's. I don't remember if the lifetime was an option back then. I let it lapse and haven't bothered to get another.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I let my LTCH lapse, I am quite tired of paying out money for a permission slip to exercise my rights.

29 of 50 states, some of which didn't even recognize the Indiana LTCH anyway before they went CC.

Yes Michigan is the main sticking point around here, but I don't go that way often..
    And yes there are the Aholes in Illinois, but not ever your permission slip lets you carry in that place..
    Here’s your Reciprocity map if you decide to renew your LTCH. Because it’s free now I don’t see why you wouldn’t just go do it but hey, you do you:

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ohh wait, its now 29 states.

With each state that adopts CC, that Indiana LTCH becomes more and more useless.

Feck the LTCH, You don't need permission slip from the government to carry your pistol!

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Didn't realize that there were rules and restrictions with the privileged.
    Guess it is back to groveling in the mire of the ordinary.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    With me Michigan is 5 miles away and our local Wal-Mart, Meijer, ETC. is in Michigan. For me it keeps me legal when I need to shop. Ended up running to Meijer 3 times yesterday and carried every time.
    Speaking of meijer! The valpo store used to have no firearms aloud posted on the doors. Well people started carrying with leg holsters. Now the stockers say no open carry! I bought an outside waist band holster just to shop there! Noone has said a word to me.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Speaking of meijer! The valpo store used to have no firearms aloud posted on the doors. Well people started carrying with leg holsters. Now the stockers say no open carry! I bought an outside waist band holster just to shop there! Noone has said a word to me.
    Michigan enforces the no gun sign. I haven't really looked, but hadn't seen one at the Sturgis store.

Top Bottom