• ...and so much more!
  • sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    How to make a Dem voter 101! lol I figured as long as she can keep the voting population stoned. She will do what she wants.
    Yup, just look at any blue states! I have a friend who is a musician and tours the world. He said portland and seattle look like a zombie hoard has taken over bc they "de"criminalized all drugs and even have drug use zones with EMTs standing by! I didn't believe it till he sent me videos! It is why he left LA and came to Indiana.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I will NEVER get one then :tantrum:
    Show up at the NWI Meet and Eat next month and there's a chance you might get 1 there

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Yup, just look at any blue states! I have a friend who is a musician and tours the world. He said portland and seattle look like a zombie hoard has taken over bc they "de"criminalized all drugs and even have drug use zones with EMTs standing by! I didn't believe it till he sent me videos! It is why he left LA and came to Indiana.
    So sad.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    This is correct. I've not known any period of "no check" for KY or IN my lifetime .
    You guys are making me feel old.
    The federal background check system was implemented in 1998. I still remember the days of filling out a much more simple 4473 and just walking away. There was even a spot on the form where the dealer could put "known to me" and not put the ID. Dealers would put things like "Amish guy" in this spot. I had a dealer write me a receipt for 2 handguns on a napkin once.

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    You guys are making me feel old.
    The federal background check system was implemented in 1998. I still remember the days of filling out a much more simple 4473 and just walking away. There was even a spot on the form where the dealer could put "known to me" and not put the ID. Dealers would put things like "Amish guy" in this spot. I had a dealer write me a receipt for 2 handguns on a napkin once.
    Oh wow. Good stuff

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    FLASH

3H4A1289%20copy-XL.jpg

Top Bottom