• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    One of the folks here at work (in Seymour) says someone told him that one of these thugs is/was his fed-ex guy.

What do you want to bet that is the connection.

Just looked at their Facebook pages that were posted earlier in this thread. Yep, one of them sure does work at Fed-Ex. Also, I don't understand that language they speak. Seems harder to type broken English, than the real thing.

https://www.facebook.com/darryl.worthen?fref=ts

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just looked at their Facebook pages that were posted earlier in this thread. Yep, one of them sure does work at Fed-Ex. Also, I don't understand that language they speak. Seems harder to type broken English, than the real thing.

https://www.facebook.com/darryl.worthen?fref=ts
    Yeah it always makes me cautious dealing with these shipping companies and the post office. You never can trust anyone when money and guns are involved!!

LOL ABOUT THE LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK!!

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Wish TV just had a update on this and said one of those involved worked for Fed Ex and made a delievery to the shop on Friday and returned back the next day with his buddies to kill and rob him. The prosecutor didn't sound to happy when he made the comments on the case and made clear they will receive no mercy for this killing.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    A quick, painless execution would be way too merciful for these monsters...

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I write something I shouldn't. Let's just say I'm seething with anger over this senseless act.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fair trial, followed by a fair public hanging. The crime hasn't changed, why should the punishment.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Wish TV just had a update on this and said one of those involved worked for Fed Ex and made a delievery to the shop on Friday and returned back the next day with his buddies to kill and rob him. The prosecutor didn't sound to happy when he made the comments on the case and made clear they will receive no mercy for this killing.

I just watched that.

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    Scott was a really great guy. Me and a buddy went down to his shop several times and bought several guns. May the Lord be with him and his family.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    That story is almost two weeks old and has nothing to do with the murder of Mr. Maxie.

On WDRB tonight they stated that the three thugs went to the gun shop on Saturday afternoon then returned on Sunday to commit the crime.
    I posted the news clip showing what the three will now have to deal with while being locked up in the Jennings County jail. I do understand this has nothing to do with the case other then it will be their new home during the trial.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wish TV just had a update on this and said one of those involved worked for Fed Ex and made a delievery to the shop on Friday and returned back the next day with his buddies to kill and rob him...

FedEx makes deliveries to all of our houses. Strangers in your house are strangers in your house, just sayin'.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    FedEx makes deliveries to all of our houses. Strangers in your house are strangers in your house, just sayin'.

Route drivers including UPS do know a lot about you, if they choose to. They know not only what companies you buy from but what hours you are likely to be home (or not).

I do suspect a violent theft like this is highly unusual for a well-employed FedEx or UPS driver. They work hard, make good money, and the positions are competitive. Normally someone capable of handling that isn't the type to commit a senseless murder. I wonder if this loser was someone who just had a box-throwing shift and happened to get called in to help when he discovered a minimally-staffed gun store.

Top Bottom