Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont think he will ever see his guns again.

Even in a case here on ingo where a member was trying to recover a stolen gun (i think that was it) it took over a year to get it back and that was in marion county.

Actually, taking him and his issues out of the equation and only comparing LEOs, I have to think that he would have an easier time getting them back. I think that its specific to Marion county the hoops they insist on jumping through before releasing a gun to its owner. I dont think all counties follow the same "gun is guilty until proven innocent" policy and using ballistics to rule out its prior use in a crime before giving it back. Indy seems to want to assume it is "dirty" and prove that its NOT a connected gun instead of relying on actual suspicion the gun might have been used in a crime before testing it.

But I could be wrong.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From MyCase:

[FONT=&amp]"[/FONT]Bond is set in the amount of $100,000.00, 10% cash NOT PERMITTED, NO PROFESSIONAL BOND, CASH ONLY."

So...what have I said about local media and legal matters?

I think the word "incompetence" has been used?

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think the word "incompetence" has been used?

There were doctors appointed to evaluate competence, but who knows what the results will be? There's both to much and too little information to draw any conclusions. I just hope and pray that things go well for him.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I knew a Hospice worker that was told if she saw any firearms in a house to report it under any circumstances. She didn't say it was in writing anywhere but they were told that in the meetings. This was in CA in the mid 90s when Hillery was the President so that could have fueled it. That was also back when the doctors would ask how many firearms in your home during a regular check up. I would always say there were hundreds and they were all loaded and unlocked, in a sarcastic voice. So he would just chuckle and ignore me.
    If he only knew...:@ya:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There were doctors appointed to evaluate competence, but who knows what the results will be? There's both to much and too little information to draw any conclusions. I just hope and pray that things go well for him.

No, I think you misunderstood. I was referring to the professionalism and journalistic integrity of the media and their inability to get facts straight for a story. I was not referring to the gentleman.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    affidavit said methadone. It's on mycase. And the report of intimidation is a bit creepy. The healthcare worker is a licensed RN

Ill agree on the creepy part, but he also denied making threatening comments, so at this point it still is a he said she said deal. Definitely going to need more info for sure

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    affidavit said methadone. It's on mycase. And the report of intimidation is a bit creepy. The healthcare worker is a licensed RN
    Definitely weird, and apparently the ATF found a “fully automatic” rifle, several suspected fat rifles, and parts for a .50BMG? Looks like some fed charges coming his way as well? Unprescribed Methadone is also a big no-no, and will get the guns if nothing else does.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I think I may know who he is on here, that being said. My wife is a nurse and while she is not a home health care one, if she was and a threat was made, I would want it reported and investigated. As far as the guy, I hope he gets him s fair due process. If he can get them back, good.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Definitely weird, and apparently the ATF found a “fully automatic” rifle, several suspected fat rifles, and parts for a .50BMG? Looks like some fed charges coming his way as well? Unprescribed Methadone is also a big no-no, and will get the guns if nothing else does.

What is a “fat rifle”? And why would parts got a .50 BMG concerning. ThTs just a cartridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No, I think you misunderstood. I was referring to the professionalism and journalistic integrity of the media and their inability to get facts straight for a story. I was not referring to the gentleman.

I did misunderstand. My bad.

I probably would start with incompetence and shortly thereafter would land on apathetic towards accuracy combined with a god-complex assuming that their little liberal arts degrees and Google searches fully inform them. Not caring whether you are correct, combined with the assumption you are never wrong resulting in ineptness clothed in arrogance ...now we are getting close to my opinion.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Looks like bail is set at 100k according to the latest story. (Sorry HoughMade I missed your earlier post)

I am reserving judgement until the facts come out. My wife worked Home Health for a few years.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    What is "cash only" referring to in bail? Does that mean no 10% down at a bail bondsman? Or can you give them $10k, sign the note, and head home? Surely don't want you to bring $100k into the court room. Especially since being found with that much would just be confiscated and assumed to be illegally gotten. Eyeroll.

CCCCCCC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2018
    T
    I would like to believe you, but there will always be a David Hogg out there. Nut jobs just give them more ammunition to sway the folks in the middle.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    What is a “fat rifle”? And why would parts got a .50 BMG concerning. ThTs just a cartridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fat rifles are auto correct speak for full auto. Depending on the “part” or parts, possession of it could be construed as possession of an unregistered .50 Browning Machine Gun. 50 M-2, .50 BMG, Ma-duece, are all accepted monikers for an M-2 Browning Heavy Machine Gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom