• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I told my wife (who is a nurse in a hospital who has yet to be tested) that if I ever test positive for covid, I will get retested within 48 hours if I can. If it is negative, I will get tested again. There has been too many cases of false positives among high profile people (Nick Saban, Ohio Gov. to name two) to trust one test. There is, more then likely, false negatives also. I have no plans to get tested unless I'm feeling sick and it is required to return to work or I have to for other reasons.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I told my wife (who is a nurse in a hospital who has yet to be tested) that if I ever test positive for covid, I will get retested within 48 hours if I can. If it is negative, I will get tested again. There has been too many cases of false [STRIKE]negatives[/STRIKE] positives among high profile people (Nick Saban, Ohio Gov. to name two) to trust one test. There is, more then likely, false negatives also. I have no plans to get tested unless I'm feeling sick and it is required to return to work or I have to for other reasons.

FIFY (I think). :)

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I could care less haw many positive cases there are. Completely meaningless number that only matters to news media. Regardless of why people are getting tested that aren’t admitted to a hospital with severe symptoms, it should probably be seen as a good thing, not bad. I think we actually want as many people exposed as possible and not die.

Top Bottom