Indiana setting local homicide records year-after-year.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    No. There's a lot of poor, uneducated, unemployed folks from broken homes who aren't out shooting at each other. It's a culture issue. Dope gangs have a culture, but so do the "you can't punk me" / "I can't resolve conflict without violence" losers.

Some dummy under arrest tried to convince me to take him out of handcuffs and fight him "one on one" with the argument my kids wouldn't respect me if I didn't. Think about that world view. Add in guns, smoking spice, and an argument over who's turn it is to use the good X-box controller, and you've got Murder.

Lol admit it...you asked him if he wanted a shot at the title:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Mayor Hogsett needs to be corrected in public and on the record. It is not gun violence, it is people violence! Guns don’t jump up and shoot people. People shoot people you idiot!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Mayor Hogsett needs to be corrected in public and on the record. It is not gun violence, it is people violence! Guns don’t jump up and shoot people. People shoot people you idiot!
    You think he actually cares? These murders are useful to him. Much easier to push thru big-government policies with the boogey-man of violence hanging over everyone's heads. You think he could push his agenda if the city was happy and peaceful?

In order to protect us little defenseless lambs from the big bad wolf of "gun violence", we need more taxes, more government, more cops, more laws, and much much less freedom.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Thirteen people shot in Indy from Wednesday to Friday and the number is likely to go up as we get to Friday night. We're giving Chicago a run for the title.
    I'm pretty certain Indy will set another homicide record this year with 10 days left.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Shootings are up in South Bend too. If they aren't shooting at each other they are stabbing each other. I think it's mostly over drugs and gang territories. Lots of shootings in the same areas of town.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    South Bend. A wannabe Chicago. Mayor Pete has a book and he says we're a model for America. Yeah. Sure.

This is his last term. He is not running again. I think he is smart enough to know he would not win a third term. I figure the liberals will nominate a woman or someone that identify's as one.

It is wishful thinking to think a republican will ever win in the Bend. Way too much cronyism. Although 20 years ago I wouldn't have guess South Bend was progressive enough to elect a homosexual for mayor. :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Thirteen people shot in Indy from Wednesday to Friday and the number is likely to go up as we get to Friday night. We're giving Chicago a run for the title.
    I'm pretty certain Indy will set another homicide record this year with 10 days left.
    Chicago is far from the worst, and you are correct. Indi is not far behind Chicago.
    ucr-cities-ranking-2017-1280x0-c-default.png

Top Bottom