• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Actually, the THC containing oils are concentrated in the flowers because they provide protection from UV damage to genetic material. That's why plants that evolved naturally at high altitudes and/or low latitudes have more of it

*Mental note - prevents sunburn - another virtue of the plant. ;)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    *Mental note - prevents sunburn - another virtue of the plant. ;)

I can vouch for that one.
    After smoking out, we were always too lazy to hit the beach. Just too much effort to get up and pack the car. Would rather just sit around and get stoned instead.

Therefore...... No Sunburn. :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can vouch for that one.
    After smoking out, we were always too lazy to hit the beach. Just too much effort to get up and pack the car. Would rather just sit around and get stoned instead.

Therefore...... No Sunburn. :yesway:

See? Just how many cases of melanoma might have been prevented?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In Illinois for work this week. The sky is still in place, will update if it starts falling here after a week of legal weed.

California, New York, New Jersey ... now Illinois - I'm surprised the legalize it crowd don't just move to one of these Udopias and end the drama. Could it be the government mindset most in tune with anaesthetizing all life's difficulties has some ... downsides?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm going to beat this drum until it breaks.

End prohibition -> End organized crime

giphy.gif

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Oreo just came out with 2 New Flavors this year.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :xmad:

Don't they come out with 2 new flavors of Oreo every week? Between those and the constant introduction of weird potato chip flavors, I have to wonder if there's a mass of shoppers who just always want to try something new.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I'm going to beat this drum until it breaks.

End prohibition -> End organized crime

I wouldn’t say “end” but it would put a damper in it and probably stop some “airing out” of problem customers, ya know, cuz sellers could call LEO, instead of doing the deed themselves, which ya know, might take some pressure off the gun community.

but hey, it’s not like prohibition ever made organized crime become big and powerful

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    California, New York, New Jersey ... now Illinois - I'm surprised the legalize it crowd don't just move to one of these Udopias and end the drama. Could it be the government mindset most in tune with anaesthetizing all life's difficulties has some ... downsides?

I don't care to participate. I just think people should mind their own business.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by BugI02

There was a recent article in the Danville Illinois Commercial News about a family from Monticello Indiana that moved to Danville Illinois so they would be able to buy "legal" pot. Jim.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wouldn’t say “end” but it would put a damper in it and probably stop some “airing out” of problem customers, ya know, cuz sellers could call LEO, instead of doing the deed themselves, which ya know, might take some pressure off the gun community.

but hey, it’s not like prohibition ever made organized crime become big and powerful

And, as already noted, it's not like ending prohibition ended those organizations either. Truth in advertising essentially non-existent in this debate

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm curious how it's regulated and what you would see if it was regulated at the federal level. ATF, USDA, FDA or all three? I can see all three agencies wanting to lay claim, how is this done in the states where it's grown legally?

Top Bottom