Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    USPSA "outlaw" match!!

Come test your shooting skill during the USPSA "outlaw" match at Parabellum.
    It will be outlaw in that it will be run by a range that is not affiliated with USPSA at this time. Affiliation may come down the road if feasible. All other USPSA rules and scoring will be in place. COLD RANGE rules will be in place. No handling of firearms except in the safe area or on the line under the direction of the Range Officer.
    Practiscore will be used to score the match so result should be immediate.

• When: Wednesday, November 19th
    • Registration Opens: 5:00pm
    • Shooters Meeting: 5:20pm sharp
    • First shot by 5:30 sharp
    • Stages: 3 total, 90 rounds
    • Cost: $15 per person

There will be 2 flights. Flight one from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Flight two will shoot from 7:30 to 9:30pm.
    Each flight will be strictly limited to 20 shooters. ( no exceptions)
    Registration for flight 2 will open at 6:45pm.

Don't forget that SNS Bullets are available for purchase.

Custom ear plugs will be available for purchase during the match as well.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Thanks for keeping it up, Coach. The participant limit probably means I'll only have about 50% chance of participating, but hopefully I'll be able to get in at least a couple of them this winter.

If it's popular and 50 people are camping out on Parabellum's doorstep at 5PM the first two times, oh well...guess I'll see everybody in the spring! Even if I don't get in again, I appreciated the chance to get a low-pressure intro to the sport. I think it will be popular.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for keeping it up, Coach. The participant limit probably means I'll only have about 50% chance of participating, but hopefully I'll be able to get in at least a couple of them this winter.

If it's popular and 50 people are camping out on Parabellum's doorstep at 5PM the first two times, oh well...guess I'll see everybody in the spring! Even if I don't get in again, I appreciated the chance to get a low-pressure intro to the sport. I think it will be popular.

If the demand is there we will adjust accordingly. 40 is all we can realistically handle on one night but that does not mean we cannot do more nights. We will have to see what the demand is. I am also thinking of having a newbie match for those people who have never been classified at all. I will no more on that in a couple of days.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    If the demand is there we will adjust accordingly. 40 is all we can realistically handle on one night but that does not mean we cannot do more nights. We will have to see what the demand is. I am also thinking of having a newbie match for those people who have never been classified at all. I will no more on that in a couple of days.

Interested in hearing more about this. I was at the first match at Parabellum and will be at your class tomorrow evening, but still think a match geared towards beginners would be nice. If not I'll try to make it to this one, but I'm not sure if I will be able to get into the first flight and fear the second flight will fill up too fast.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Interested in hearing more about this. I was at the first match at Parabellum and will be at your class tomorrow evening, but still think a match geared towards beginners would be nice. If not I'll try to make it to this one, but I'm not sure if I will be able to get into the first flight and fear the second flight will fill up too fast.

Going to poll the class tomorrow night about a beginners match. Both of the first two matches were real similar in size. A third one should tell us something. I think the beginners match will happen at least once.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    OP changed to remind everyone about the custom ear plugs and SNS bullets that are available at the match.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    With the strict limitation on the number of competitors this time, are people going to be allowed to sign up for both relays shooting 2 guns, or will the match be single-entry?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    With the strict limitation on the number of competitors this time, are people going to be allowed to sign up for both relays shooting 2 guns, or will the match be single-entry?

If the second flight is not full as we are getting close to the end of the first flight second guns will be fine. I would like to give everyone a chance to get into one flight or the other. We have learned a lot already and we are still in the learning phase.

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    USPSA "outlaw" match!!

• When: Wednesday, November 19th
    • Registration Opens: 5:00pm
    • Shooters Meeting: 5:20pm sharp
    • First shot by 5:30 sharp

There will be 2 flights. Flight one from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Flight two will shoot from 7:30 to 9:30pm.
    Each flight will be strictly limited to 20 shooters. ( no exceptions)

Will there be a second shooters meeting for the second flight?
    I don't mind shooting in the second flight, but I don't want to get there over 2 hours early.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Will there be a second shooters meeting for the second flight?
    I don't mind shooting in the second flight, but I don't want to get there over 2 hours early.

Shooters meeting for each flight. Updated the OP with that info.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom