Indy 1500 Admission/Parking Costs & Is it worth it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1. I am a newbie (quit going to gun shows and range and sold nearly everything around 1980, all (except for my .38) just .22 rifles and pistols mostly revolvers with a couple of semi-autos. I held onto my Colt Mustang and NAA magnum .22, just for fun.
    2. In the last 3-4 weeks I have bought 3 guns (.38 Charter Arms for the home $260 at Marksman in Westfield; Taurus .357 from an individual that I'm must going to use for trade, probably, or sell outright, and a sweet S/W Victory off an individual for $300 last week.
    3. I want a revolver for target shooting: SS, 8-10 shot. The S/W and Ruger a little pricey for my use, but maybe a Taurus, or if I find a really used one cheap at the show, I can be tempted.
    4. Wouldn't mind a single action also, but what I used to buy for $30-$40 now is under $200.
    5. Wish I would have kept my guns, sold them mostly to my Dad and best friend, and they aren't giving them back, ha!
    6. I'm going to get a 3 day pass. Going over right after school lets out Friday and will at least go back Sunday after church, and maybe Saturday if I'm having too much fun, but might not fight the crowds.
    7. I am excited about it, and can't wait to see if I enjoy it like I used to in my 30s (64 now).
    8. I had no money then, have money now, but I'm still as "thrify/cheap" ha! You used to be able to buy wonderful .357 S/W SS for $300s, and now much more.
    9. Can I carry in my .357 Taurus for trade w/o a gun license?
    10. I would have it in its box, of course (with holster and speed loader).

Yes. They will put a zip-tie through the barrel/cylinder at the door though.

Top Bottom