• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I know there’s a lot of vaccine threads and info in the Gen Pol forum but those were all mostly leaning towards Covid related news and questions.

I’m asking more specifically about just general vaccinations for newborns. Seems like a lot to be pumping into them at such a young age and over such a short period of time.

Here is our pediatrician’s “alternate/delayed” schedule that they offer. We can do whatever schedule we want, but we would just have to sign a waiver that we were refusing their specific treatment, if I understand it correctly.

70E173CF-A0ED-4389-A2F1-0E51C78DE392.jpeg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    No to all. You're on the right track. So a newborn needs a hepatitis shot before leaving the hospital? WTH?

All cause child mortality is higher with vaccines. Fact. Your doctor is a product of medical industrialization brainwashing (nice version).

Research. Childrens health defense with RFK, Jr. There's a reason the cabal attacks the smart parents, labeling them as anti-vaxxers, etc. So much profit to be lost by big Pharma. Home or private schooling is the next step.

Wish I had a do-over. Have 11 grandchildren now and everyone is falling in line with the fake requirements. If the last 4 years has taught us anything, it's all lies from the medical industrial complex.

I'm lucky to be born before 1983. Here's children today:

Screenshot_20240303-213435.png

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Delayed is the way to go. The traditional schedule's potential to overload the infant's immune system is potentially what is contributing to some of the new-ish issues we are seeing in kids. (autism, etc)

And you arent skipping them, so they still get them eventually.

We followed a similar schedule for my kid and he turned out just fine.
    iu

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    No to all. You're on the right track. So a newborn needs a hepatitis shot before leaving the hospital? WTH?

All cause child mortality is higher with vaccines. Fact. Your doctor is a product of medical industrialization brainwashing (nice version).

Research. Childrens health defense with RFK, Jr. There's a reason the cabal attacks the smart parents, labeling them as anti-vaxxers, etc. So much profit to be lost by big Pharma. Home or private schooling is the next step.

Wish I had a do-over. Have 11 grandchildren now and everyone is falling in line with the fake requirements. If the last 4 years has taught us anything, it's all lies from the medical industrial complex.

I'm lucky to be born before 1983. Here's children today:

View attachment 337411
    Exactly this, delay and/or deny.

Keep doing your research on this subject. Big pharma owns the medical schools and ensures Dr's push vaccines, vaccines, vaccines.

Is it any wonder American children are not as healthy as those in other developed countries and we have a very high percentage of kids that are autistic?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and yeah. Skip the flu vaccines unless the child has a medical condition. Kids are like rubber and can survive most anything. Only the infirmed or elderly really benefit from the vaccine. Might they have worse symptoms? Sure. It builds character. Give them some ginger ale, saltines, and Campbells chicken noodle soup with a side of The Price is Right and they'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure the majority of INGO survived just fine without flu vaccines (mostly because they didnt exist yet)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oh, and yeah. Skip the flu vaccines unless the child has a medical condition. Kids are like rubber and can survive most anything. Only the infirmed or elderly really benefit from the vaccine. Might they have worse symptoms? Sure. It builds character. Give them some ginger ale, saltines, and Campbells chicken noodle soup with a side of The Price is Right and they'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure the majority of INGO survived just fine without flu vaccines (mostly because they didnt exist yet)
    I believe flu vaccines defeat natural immunity, natural immunity that allowed many exposed to previous bad flu viruses to survive the most recent variants…

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    We happily refuse at every appointment!
    Do some good research if your going to allow any. One of the biggest problems these days is that they mix so many together and try to use that as leverage to get them all in the kids.
    Going to home school anyway so that pharma/government trap of "needing them for school" won't work! Eff their vaccines and their so called rules as well as the crap schools!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Slight sidetrack, but I've been seeing and hearing a lot about RSV. Is it just me or did this only become an issue post-covid? Never heard them pushing vaccines for RSV until the past couple of years. Did covid exacerbate RSV, or did the covid vaccine cause it?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Slight sidetrack, but I've been seeing and hearing a lot about RSV. Is it just me or did this only become an issue post-covid? Never heard them pushing vaccines for RSV until the past couple of years. Did covid exacerbate RSV, or did the covid vaccine cause it?
    It's just the new moneymaker. Virtually nobody needs an RSV shot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Honest question. When did the shot get released? My money is its a new vax so its time to push it like crazy.

Top Bottom