• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    There is a direct correlation between the # of vaccines and the frequency of autism. 1 in 36 get autism now when it was 1 in over 10,000 years ago.

It doesn't matter. The evidence can be shown to parents and they are guilted into them and scared if they don't, so they do it anyway...

I've wasted so much breathe trying to tell people about this and then they cry when their child has issues and blame God for it and have the "woe is me" mentality.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Some numbers to make you think about early childhood vaccines

In 1960 there were 3. The Autism rate was less than 1 in 2000

In 1980 there was 7 minimum recommended. The Autism rate was 1 in 1000.

In 2020 there were 27 minimum recommended shots. The Autism rate is 1 in 44.

I have already heard the CDC B*********, that it only "looks" that way because were have "better" diagnosis. I remember the 1960's, and my kids were born in the 1980's. It was very rare to find even one Autistic child in any family age group gathering. In the last 10 years I cannot remember any social function with multiple families that do not have any obvious Autistic kids. Pretty easy to recognize it.

I do not buy the CDC / big pharma lies anymore than I think fauci and gates are wonderful humanitarians.

R3p1lc3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2024
    English
    I agree. proceed with caution. The more they act like your doing something wrong, the more you're likely NOT.
    I am a very Un-vaxxed person. I moved around a lot when in grade school and don't remember many instances where I had to get "required" shots through many of those years. I NEVER get a flu shot. I get a tetnis shot other than that. I have very few issues and rarely get sick.

I also had open heart surgery when I was 2 years old then from then until about 13 having to see cardiologists a LOT I just kinda got sick of un-needed (seemingly) doc trips and grew into a person that goes once I "have to".

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Some numbers to make you think about early childhood vaccines

In 1960 there were 3. The Autism rate was less than 1 in 2000

In 1980 there was 7 minimum recommended. The Autism rate was 1 in 1000.

In 2020 there were 27 minimum recommended shots. The Autism rate is 1 in 44.

I have already heard the CDC B*********, that it only "looks" that way because were have "better" diagnosis. I remember the 1960's, and my kids were born in the 1980's. It was very rare to find even one Autistic child in any family age group gathering. In the last 10 years I cannot remember any social function with multiple families that do not have any obvious Autistic kids. Pretty easy to recognize it.

I do not buy the CDC / big pharma lies anymore than I think fauci and gates are wonderful humanitarians.
    Not arguing with your underlying point - which is a fair point to consider - but comparing 1960/1980/2020 Autism rates is not based on a consistent diagnosis criteria and implementation - really an apples to oranges comparison.

Last edited:

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Why do you have to sign anything if you are refusing treatment? Walk out. Fly the bird to the doctor.
    Because kids are not techically yours. Think about it. How can CPS steal YOUR kids from you over something that is not life threatening to the child. It has to do with the husband and wife being corporations and the child is their product and government ownership of their products. Different rabbit hole much deeper than original topic!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Not arguing with your underlying point - which is a far point to consider - but comparing 1960/1980/2020 Autism rates is not based on a consistent diagnosis criteria and implementation - really an apples to oranges comparison.

That is the same used car salesman talk as the CDC. I don't buy it, no matter how much the well purchased "scientists" make excuses. Any simpleton can see if a child is profoundly Autistic. I have only lived in 5 States and a number of cities, so my observations are not eligible for grants. The counseling community has been responding with new help and care groups on a national basis, so it is not stretch that something has dramatically changed. It is not like I am picking through the crowd looking for borderline cases. Something is happening and it is happening fast.

Big money can easily buy any government agent or research corporation. Big food is signing on that cash cow also. And the population gets sicker and weaker

Still friends.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That is the same used car salesman talk as the CDC. I don't buy it, no matter how much the well purchased "scientists" make excuses. Any simpleton can see if a child is profoundly Autistic. I have only lived in 5 States and a number of cities, so my observations are not eligible for grants. The counseling community has been responding with new help and care groups on a national basis, so it is not stretch that something has dramatically changed. It is not like I am picking through the crowd looking for borderline cases. Something is happening and it is happening fast.

Big money can easily buy any government agent or research corporation. Big food is signing on that cash cow also. And the population gets sicker and weaker

Still friends.
    Well, let me tell you about this bridge I have for sale...

I don't know much but my cousin is autistic that, as you suggest, any simpleton would see today. In the late 1970's and early 1980's, it was not so clear. My aunt and uncle struggled for years and years to solidify his diagnosis and get any treatment more less focused treatment. That did not happen until his very late teens and early 20s. He is now in his 50's and has lived in a semi-independent group home since his mid 20's.

These were also very well to do people in an affluent part of the country - wasn't some frontier town.

But since we are still friends, I think the greater difficulty is in parsing the data into something that is relevant and figuring out what has changed. While I do not discount that we inject our kids more than the 1950s and before, I also see the increase in environmental (indoor and outdoor) toxins, food additives, medicines, increasing average age of mother at birth, used car prices, etc etc etc etc. while at the same time seeing things like Polio (which afflicted my stepmother in the 1950s) and Tuberculosis (afflicted my grandmother in the 40's) eradicated.

We are asking the right question ("why?") but I think the answer is very clouded.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Still friends.
    As a kid that was in school in the 60's through the middle 70's, what I don't see anymore are young folks with Polio, having to get chest x-rays to work in the food industry, Mumps, Measles, Wooping Cough, Tuberculosis and a few other wonderful things.

What would our society look like without immunizations?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    My daughter just gave birth to our first granddaughter 4 months ago. She had to jump through so many hoops to make sure that the hospital didn't just start jabbing the baby the moment she was born. She signed refusal papers for vaccines, had follow up consults confirming her wishes, and one of the nurses still ended up jabbing the baby with a Vitamin K shot as soon as she was born. They also put the antibiotic ointment on her eyes, even though she was delivered by C-section. My daughter had signed papers declining both of these treatments.

On top of that, she spent months of research trying to find a primary care doctor who would respect her wishes regarding how she and her husband wanted to raise their daughter.

The system is rigged against any and all independent thought. Fall in line. Drink the koolaid. Don't question. And if you don't do these things, you are vilified. I wasn't an anti-vaxxer when my kids were little in the early 2000's. I didn't know the things I know now, and if I did, I may have done some things differently. I appreciate the fact that my daughter has access to a wealth of information, and has made her own educated decisions on how she chooses to raise their children, and I support her fully.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My daughter just gave birth to our first granddaughter 4 months ago. She had to jump through so many hoops to make sure that the hospital didn't just start jabbing the baby the moment she was born. She signed refusal papers for vaccines, had follow up consults confirming her wishes, and one of the nurses still ended up jabbing the baby with a Vitamin K shot as soon as she was born. They also put the antibiotic ointment on her eyes, even though she was delivered by C-section. My daughter had signed papers declining both of these treatments.

On top of that, she spent months of research trying to find a primary care doctor who would respect her wishes regarding how she and her husband wanted to raise their daughter.

The system is rigged against any and all independent thought. Fall in line. Drink the koolaid. Don't question. And if you don't do these things, you are vilified. I wasn't an anti-vaxxer when my kids were little in the early 2000's. I didn't know the things I know now, and if I did, I may have done some things differently. I appreciate the fact that my daughter has access to a wealth of information, and has made her own educated decisions on how she chooses to raise their children, and I support her fully.
    How does it work out with one that opted out of being vaxxed.
    Be around the unknowns of those that have traveled one interact with in life and career.
    Enlist in the service?
    Travel out of the USA?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Definitely would refuse to pay for any treatment they specifically signed documents to not allow. I would then go after the nurse. Be she can’t afford a civil attorney. Accuse her of irreversible hate for those against vaccines.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Definitely would refuse to pay for any treatment they specifically signed documents to not allow. I would then go after the nurse. Be she can’t afford a civil attorney. Accuse her of irreversible hate for those against vaccines.
    They have Tricare insurance through VA, so it was all covered. It is my understanding that the nurse was looking for new employment.

Top Bottom