• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    How does it work out with one that opted out of being vaxxed.
    Be around the unknowns of those that have traveled one interact with in life and career.
    Enlist in the service?
    Travel out of the USA?
    My son in law is 23 and never had any sort of vax. He was also homeschooled. Never had any issues navigating life as an unvaxxed person. UNTIL he enlisted in the Army. They gave him everything in one go. He was sick for a week.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My son in law is 23 and never had any sort of vax. He was also homeschooled. Never had any issues navigating life as an unvaxxed person. UNTIL he enlisted in the Army. They gave him everything in one go. He was sick for a week.
    Thanks, I figured that. Seems each my sons deployments earn another round of 4 to 7 more shots.
    Both of mine carry vax cards with there Passport.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    We delayed a lot of our kids vaccines and flat out refused some. We let them choose them when they got of age. HPV and a few others. I believe we limited to two per visit. I don’t believe either have ever had a flu shot. But my kids are both over 20 now and the schedule was not such a rigorous obstacle course. The one thing I will tell you, what ever you choose make sure you and your spouse are on the same page PERIOD. You don’t want to play the “we should have” game with getting or not getting the vaccines. If you are not married, get along long enough to have an adult conversation with an open mind either way. Do research, know what they do. If I were a parent right now I’d all out refuse mrna vaccines. I’d choose to have the dead virus/bacteria vaccines that actually work and have been show to work for decades. An actual good doctor will talk to you without berating you for asking questions.
    Wish you the best!

Top Bottom