• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    There anyway this could be made a sticky?

Being in its own separate forum isn't enough for you? ;)

Any Idea of about what time it would start? How long it is going to go on for? What would we need to bring to verify we are INGO members? Will there be any INGO merch available for attendees??

Those are very good questions, and they will all be addressed as the time gets closer and the planners hammer out the details.

:ingo:

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nice!

I may have to make my way down.

You'll be shooting AK's with Henk, Douche! Don't back out on me again :):

Sounds like fun, Hope you guys enjoy it. 10th anniversary of 9/11 what a great place to spend it!

Unfortunately, I'll be getting my butt kicked by Henk Iverson that weekend in an AK operations class, so enjoy!

Tinman....

Last edited:

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011

glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I was wondering what you can shoot at the range ive never been there before. what distances are the ranges? Also how do you prove your a member do you just show up and tell them? I can't wait to meet some members. Thanks

can you shoot shotguns if so how far is that range?? Thanks alot

Last edited:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    curious... per the new laws effective on july 1, 2011 is this an event that one does not need an LTCH to transport a firearm to/from your place of fixed residence? I'm still not entirely read up on the new law, but I know it says something about training classes, and since TFT is there... :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    curious... per the new laws effective on july 1, 2011 is this an event that one does not need an LTCH to transport a firearm to/from your place of fixed residence? I'm still not entirely read up on the new law, but I know it says something about training classes, and since TFT is there... :dunno:

If you applied now for your LTCH using L1 for fingerprints, you will have it before the event :D

IANAL, but it is my understanding that you can transport a handgun to a range now, without an LTCH. Never needed one for a rifle..

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville

As of July 1, you don't need a LTCH to carry a handgun while at Eagle Creek Pistol Range under Ind. Code 35-47-2-1(b)(5). You can also transport it to ECPR in a "vehicle" as long as it is "unloaded," "not readily accessible," and "in a secure case" under Ind. Code 35-47-2-1(b)(3)(A)-(C).

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    INGO Member Discounts Available at ECPR on 9/11

I know that Fenway is still working on additional details for this event. In the interim, I wanted to let you know that both TFT and ECPR will be offering discounts to INGO members at the event - on everything from TFT training courses to 10-visit passes and ammo at ECPR.

More news to follow!

Guy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom