• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I plan on coming up and i have a friend here down in Indy that would like to come out and try some guns out. He would pay for ammo so would are there any guys that would have some? He has shot guns before so he isnt a non gun person. He is looking to buy his first but wants to try some out. Would he get in for free? He is a member but hasnt really posted much

We'll have ammo for sale in .22 LR, 9mm, .40 S&W, .38 Spec. and .45 ACP.

Hope that helps!

Guy

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    :( ....... Sorry guys but I won't be able to attend...... I thought the INGO meet was going to be going longer than was posted so maybe next time INGO and ECPR join up for another meet and shoot....... Guess I'll have to get my brother to grab his range tokens for Pop's and take him there..... :( ....

this has been a terrible week..... kidney stones and now this.....

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Free range time is for registered members of INGO. Picnic tables will be available like last time for those who want to bring food and hang out

Is this like the family picnic that INGO has done in the past or is this strictly INGO members only, no family?

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    If anyone has a 642 that they've had trigger work done on, would you be willing to bring it and let me shoot it to see what difference it might make in mine? I would in turn let you shoot my 642 (just so you can be glad you got your trigger fixed) and my sweet Colt Python.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Free range time is for registered members of INGO. Picnic tables will be available like last time for those who want to bring food and hang out

Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but..

Will non INGO guests of INGO members be able to shoot for a discounted price, or will the normal fees apply?

Thanks

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Forgive me if I missed this somewhere, but..

Will non INGO guests of INGO members be able to shoot for a discounted price, or will the normal fees apply?

Thanks

Good question! We're running a discounted $10 all-day shooting pass for non-INGO members (normally $25).

Hope that helps.

Guy

Base522

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Targets?

I'm a newbie so how does it work as far as providing targets? Bring your own or buy there?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We look forward to seeing everyone soon! Great chance to check out a nice range for those who have never been to ECPR!

:ingo:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'm a newbie so how does it work as far as providing targets? Bring your own or buy there?
    I've been a few times. Stands are provided as well as targets. Plain paper style. If you are wanting to use the fluorescent style that show your hits easier then you can tape those over the paper targets as well.

Base522

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Thanks for the response about the targets. I ended up going today instead.

It was a good experience. I went ahead and took advantage of the 10 pack of range access for $65. It's close and convenient plus I'll need to test out my new Sig 2022 that arrives this week...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom