• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    My apologies if it was mentioned somewhere, but what time does this shindig start? There was a mention of a picnic. Is this a bring-your-own picnic or a bring-to-share picnic?

A bring your own picnic. :D I will be bringing plenty of homemade chicken salad and I am willing to share.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    A bring your own picnic. :D I will be bringing plenty of homemade chicken salad and I am willing to share.
    Thanks, Knife Lady. Yum, homemade chicken salad. :)

Is there a specific timeframe or just the range hours?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'm just taking an uneducated guess since Guy is at the 1500. But probably going to be normal range hours. I believe it's something to do with the contract with City Parks. Not 100% sure, but think IMPD still uses on weekends after public hours.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Why are we calling this a "celebration"? A good friend of mine suffocated in the basement levels of the WTC. I have lost 12 soldiers under my direct command, and three very good friends since 9/11. WTF!!!! It should be a day of remembrance, at the very least.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Why are we calling this a "celebration"? A good friend of mine suffocated in the basement levels of the WTC. I have lost 12 soldiers under my direct command, and three very good friends since 9/11. WTF!!!! It should be a day of remembrance, at the very least.

I'm sure there is NO dis-respect intended!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Update:

The Free Shoot will take place from 12:00 - 4:00 PM. There will be picnic tables available for those who would like to bring food and hang out with INGOers off the range. This is a bring your own food and drinks event. It is highly suggested that you bring chairs and if anyone has a table they can bring that would be great as well.

INGO is focusing on the the Free Range time thanks to Tacitcal Firearms Training and Eagle Creek Pistol Range. We will have our tent out and SWAG for sale.

Everyone who shoots for free will need to check in at the INGO tent and get registered. You must be an INGO member in good standing.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville

I don't believe I've ever called it a "celebration," so I'm not sure what you're referring to. And I agree with you 100%. I'm thinking of it as a day of commemoration and remembrance.

Guy

egard1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Killer!! Now if I can just get in at 12:00 and be at home by 1:00 to watch some Football I'll be happy!!

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I plan on coming up and i have a friend here down in Indy that would like to come out and try some guns out. He would pay for ammo so would are there any guys that would have some? He has shot guns before so he isnt a non gun person. He is looking to buy his first but wants to try some out. Would he get in for free? He is a member but hasnt really posted much

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I plan on coming up and i have a friend here down in Indy that would like to come out and try some guns out. He would pay for ammo so would are there any guys that would have some? He has shot guns before so he isnt a non gun person. He is looking to buy his first but wants to try some out. Would he get in for free? He is a member but hasnt really posted much

On the ammo question, perhaps Tactical Firearms Training can post with that information.

If your friend is an INGO member, then he gets in. It doesn't matter that he doesn't post much. We have many great members who read often but post rarely. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom