• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'll play. I put back on 20 lbs when I got hurt and stopped running. Mostly recovered now and back to some running. Let's see if I can get lose that 20 and then 30 more.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    All who are going to do this...

Kudos to you!

You. can. do. it.

I promise.

tell yourself: "I CAN DO THIS"

You have to want it bad enough.

Again: you can do it.

A few years ago I was ALMOST 300lbs. (though at just under 6'4", I really didn't look it)

I've been relatively steady at 240-245 for the last year. I think 235 was the lowest I got - right before Christmas of 2010.

If *I* can do it... YOU can do it.

-J-

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    Just joined... i have been hard at it for a while. I topped out at around 280 just 6 weeks ago and that was the most I had ever weighed.

I knew I had to make some drastic changes because of health concerns.

Picked up P90X DVD's and started running as well. It was slow at first as I could only go about a half mile before I wanted to die.

I ran saturday in the 5K race for the cure with a time of 24.48min. with plenty of energy left at the end. It was my first ever race so I paced myself more than I should have.

I am eating around 8-12 servings of fruit and veggies every day! That has helped tremendously with the weight loss. I believe that nutrition is the most important role in getting healthy.

I am down 40lbs as of today!!!

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I thought this was to nominate the biggest loser on here. Let me know when that thread comes up.

Ha, me too. I'll nominate you if you like;)

I'm already on my diet (will be one week tomorrow). Dieting sucks.
    But as someone who's done this before I'll tell you, it's 80% diet and 20% activity. You just can't lose it by exercise alone. Caloric control is the answer. It sucks to have to lose weight.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Ha, me too. I'll nominate you if you like;)

I'm already on my diet (will be one week tomorrow). Dieting sucks.
    But as someone who's done this before I'll tell you, it's 80% diet and 20% activity. You just can't lose it by exercise alone. Caloric control is the answer. It sucks to have to lose weight.

I hear that, my propensity toward Brazilian steakhouse quantities of meat and baked goods has killed me in the last 7 or 8 months...

Hopefully it won't really kill me.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I gorged on about 10 cookies tonight after cooking a very healthy dinner... I figure I better fess up here in hopes that being embarrassed again will keep me from doing it again... smh

Top Bottom