• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No actually, you don't.

Actually, I do. It's everyone in this thread that refuses to even TRY to counter him. That's what's sad. No one will try.

Oh, I thought it was very interesting.

Im curious, if you rarely listen to him, why bother engaging in his spill?

Because people bash him consistently and I want to see them show EVIDENCE (is that better?) that he's wrong.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL

People wont provide evidence for they're beliefs. It's easier to through out ad hominems than dispute.

I guess being told WHAT to believe is easier than actually doing the research?

See, I'm just asking a simple challenge. This guy makes a claim. Supports it with whatever. I'm asking them to counter it and SHOW why he's wrong. No one will/can do it. They want to make jokes and play semantics. :dunno:

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I really appreciate your maturity in this matter. It really is a shame you guys couldn't take this seriously. Shows your true colors, makes you no worse than the liberals you so strongly oppose. I really thought you guys were better than that. Such a shame.

I know your right, it makes me not want to share info with you guys any more and let you fall on your faces...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I really appreciate your maturity in this matter. It really is a shame you guys couldn't take this seriously. Shows your true colors, makes you no worse than the liberals you so strongly oppose. I really thought you guys were better than that. Such a shame.

Who opposes Liberals?

Is that somekind of sick joke? I see alot of cryptos Rinos running around.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    :facepalm: Semantics again.....

I get it. No one wants to do the leg work. It's ok. I UNDERSTAND.

Like i have been telling them "STFU" and then the mods get mad and all...
    Cause they CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING...

OK here is one for you guys "Lizard People" I do not believe in Lizard people...
    Think im F-ing with you guys, here check this out...

Do Illuminati Lizards Rule? - David Icke's Case

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Like i have been telling them "STFU" and then the mods get mad and all...
    Cause they CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING...

OK here is one for you guys "Lizard People" I do not believe in Lizard people...
    Think im F-ing with you guys, here check this out...

Do Illuminati Lizards Rule? - David Icke's Case

:laugh::noway:

LMAO Lizard people? The accounts I've seen described the "Aliens" as very "Human" in appearance. Unfortunately I cannot expose on mythology.

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    How can you tell that the past is not a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between you most intimate physical sensations and your present state of mind?

techamber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Well, I hope that people will at least TRY to take my challenge here. Try to prove them wrong and present it here. I don't care anymore if they've proven their case. Show me evidence that they're wrong. Challenge YOURSELF to look at things from all the angles whether its against your belief system or not. Push yourself through the anger and rage and see if you can make a counter argument against yourself on the issue.

That is my point with this thread.

Everyone is going on and on and on that Jones or Beck haven't PROVEN their side. I don't care. PROVE THEM WRONG. Entertainment or not, I don't care. I want to see them proven wrong. Show me your evidence.

Show me the money!
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!
    I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!

Oh, sorry, got caught up in the moment. :D

I believe that research is best done by yourself, rather than making people google the easy to find arguments against him. Please learn to internet.

However, since you have come here in search of knowledge I will happily oblidge you, despite my suspicions that you are simply trolling a conservative gun owning site that probably doesn't even know what trolling is. The following is a link to a well written and documented debunking of 3 of Jones' conspiracies. Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I believe that research is best done by yourself, rather than making people google the easy to find arguments against him. Please learn to internet.

However, since you have come here in search of knowledge I will happily oblidge you, despite my suspicions that you are simply trolling a conservative gun owning site that probably doesn't even know what trolling is. The following is a link to a well written and documented debunking of 3 of Jones' conspiracies. Alex Jones, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

Fail. Read RULES

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

:lmfao: :laugh: :lmfao: WOW!

I just got called a TROLL! :rockwoot:

I know full well how to "internet". I'm not looking for people to do my homework for me. I've done my homework. I believe what I believe and what I believe I have clearly stated in the past. However, my beliefs evolve with the discovery of the truth as I go.

So.

To explain my intentions here, AGAIN, I'm challenging people who bash people like Jones and Beck to get out there and actually do their OWN research on what they have to say before they turn on their "BS-autopilot" and dismiss whatever he has to say.

BTW, :welcome: to :ingo:. :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Also, this link you posted... It's a rant. It doesn't explain anything, it doesn't debunk anything, and it's shows absolutely no evidence to anything Alex Jones has said.

And this statement: (Paraphrased) "Jones gives no evidence as to why the UN/NWO wants to take over the world" is non-sense. The reasons have been clearly stated by Jones, Beck, and many, MANY others, many times. Clearly the author of that little rant picks and chooses what he wants to hear without really taking it all in and doing his OWN homework. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom