• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Big THANKS to Kinnards80 and HotPocket. I had a great time and it was nice to finally put some faces with the screen names. Another thanks to Fenway, Bradsknives, KnifeLady and Tyler34 for the prizes. Ironjaw hope all goes well with the surgery and repairing your hand, and irishfan hope the cut heals soon. I had an awesome time today, thanks again to all who made it possible!

Last edited:

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Wanted to say thanks again to HotPocket and Kinnards80 for all the effort you guys put into hosting this and having us all out. you guy's are good people!
    Had a blast meeting everyone today and I can't wait for the next one, although I think I might need a bigger first aid kit!!!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i had a blast. thanks to everyone especially kinnards and hotpocket (who by the way barely stopped running around doing everything out there making the event run super smoothly to eat. she is awesome ) kinnards love your hawk to man. that thing is crazy nice.

everyone else it was a pleasure meeting you and chopping with you. a great group of guys with a freaking awesome set of blades.

kinnards won the chopping contest he went all freaking hulk and turned green and i am pretty sure the 2x4 actually snapped itself in half out of just fear (not that i can blame it :) ) regardless of what que say i got first loser :)

all in all great day with some great people, great food and great blades.

IJ buddy you didn't ruin anything man. your a cool fellow for sure and i truly hope your alright brother. if you need anything or some help or whatever just let me know what i can do

again a huge thanks to ingo, fenway, kinnards hotpocket and everyone else

Last edited:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Now that I am home and sitting at a computer, I want to say

THANK YOU!!!!

To KNIFE LADY, BRADS KNIVES, and TYLER!

When I first arrived I was told to put my INGO name on a slip of paper and put it in a jar. I had no idea what the drawing was for, but hey, winning stuff is always good.

We found out later that the winner of the drawing would win an ESEE Izula kit with free "tylerizing" from tyler. When the name was drawn, I was ECSTATIC!

I am new to knives, but ever since KL sold me an ESEE-4 I have been somewhat of an ESEE fanboy. I LOVE THEM. And to win one is just amazing!

Thank you so much guys I really appreciate it! I really do!!!

I'd take a picture, but I left it with tyler to sharpen and send out to me.

KL, you have taken good care of me on several occasions, and I am becoming more and more interested in fixed blades because of you!

Brad is always looking out for INGO members, and Tyler's reputation precedes him.

You guys would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't give them a shot at your bladed weapon business! Not only do they have great products, they give back to the knive/gun community! Great people!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:YOU GUYS ROCK! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

(I dont' win stuff often so I'm really excited if you can't tell)

Here is a picture of what my knife looks like, since tyler has mine...

esee_izula_eagle_GRNt.jpg

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Guys, I'm at work. I'll post the pictures I got before my phone died when I got home. And I'll add another thank you to HP and K80 for putting it on, IJ gets the Tough Guy award for finishing the course and StillEarning gets a huge cookie for driving him!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'll get all the shots up later tonight, it's gonna take a while, I took 300+ Photos today.
    @5Meg each, I probably won't post them all, but anyone wanting something specific let me know. I'm getting ready to go out for dinner, but I figured I'd upload a few.
    web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Do we have some good people around here or what? Where else could you find a group that you could just show up, be welcomed like family, have an awesome time, great food, and maybe even learn some stuff?

I joined this board because I was interested in firearms. It has become so much more than that. INGO is PEOPLE! And the people we have are amazing.

Most of us managed to keep all our blood on the inside today, but IJ and Irish, you guys take care and get yourselves fixed up so we can make up for it next time OK?

There were so many awesome blades there to see today. I think its safe to say that the Junglas was a clear standout though! That's why I took advantage of Knife Lady and Brad's services today and will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new toy!

I even managed to get to the point where I almost don't suck at throwing hawks! I found out that a $5 machete WILL actually chop through a 2X4...eventually.

Most of all, I again learned how blessed I am to have the people of INGO in my life. I can only hope my own contributions will one day measure up.

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    OMG that pic of me is terrible. Make it go away PLEASE.

Thank you Cru for making it go away buddy. Sorry but you know how us females can be. ;)

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    It was great to meet you! Thanks for the nice words about INGO. Much appreciated! The members are what makes this site great! :ingo:

Do we have some good people around here or what? Where else could you find a group that you could just show up, be welcomed like family, have an awesome time, great food, and maybe even learn some stuff?

I joined this board because I was interested in firearms. It has become so much more than that. INGO is PEOPLE! And the people we have are amazing.

Most of us managed to keep all our blood on the inside today, but IJ and Irish, you guys take care and get yourselves fixed up so we can make up for it next time OK?

There were so many awesome blades there to see today. I think its safe to say that the Junglas was a clear standout though! That's why I took advantage of Knife Lady and Brad's services today and will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new toy!

I even managed to get to the point where I almost don't suck at throwing hawks! I found out that a $5 machete WILL actually chop through a 2X4...eventually.

Most of all, I again learned how blessed I am to have the people of INGO in my life. I can only hope my own contributions will one day measure up.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I hope everyone who watches the video watches it all the way to the end. I mean to the very end. You will see someone very special. :rockwoot:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Glad you all had a great time. I thought about you all when the weather actually was decent for a change. I agree about INGO having some great folks and being a great big family.
    Sorry to hear about Ironjaw, but I wondered why he kept refering to it as the Chop It...now we know.
    Hope the doc takes good care of you.

Top Bottom