• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    does that mean Clay will be there or are you just teasing and will have a sudden emergency happen to keep you from attending? :dunno:

I will be there for certain. Bringing my G3 again, my P320 9mm and maybe something people can help me sight in like my Mini14 now that I have a new GreenDot on it....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I think I will be there. I have a couple new toys to play with.
    forgive me for forgetting Allen, you were the person with the HK Lower? I wasn't really there last time. Sorry.

I do look forward to the new stuff from anyone who has things. If ammo is gonna be needed then perhaps folks can tell us what they have and will bring so we can bring extra. I also will be bringing some tannerite-esque stuff. ten pounds with whatever containers I can find as it is loose prill and Al to mix up. I love big booms. :runaway:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    forgive me for forgetting Allen, you were the person with the HK Lower? I wasn't really there last time. Sorry.

I do look forward to the new stuff from anyone who has things. If ammo is gonna be needed then perhaps folks can tell us what they have and will bring so we can bring extra. I also will be bringing some tannerite-esque stuff. ten pounds with whatever containers I can find as it is loose prill and Al to mix up. I love big booms. :runaway:

Nope, wasn't me. I didn't make it last time either

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    My wife works for a large packaging company so if we need any size cardboard I can bring it. I have a stand that is set up to staple the target to the backing I can bring. If anyone wants a certain size post it and I'll be glad to bring it down. Dan

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello all. I'm looking forward to your next visit to ProTEQ. Minor improvements have occurred in the South Valley, but weather and work have slowed my progress on the main projects. I'll have plenty of Steel Plates up for your rifles. We'll have cover over at least some of the rifle benches. The clay pigeon thrower will be relocated & operational. The Rim-fire Range will be open. The Cowboy Range will be open to Pistol calibers, Lead or Dust Frangible projectiles. I'll have one or two short combat / tactical scenarios set up in the Cowboy Range.

Special rules for your shoot still apply. 1 - No fee for this INGO Day Shoot - attendance is FREE. 2 - Everybody signs the Special ONE DAY Event Range Release (Name, Email, Signature, & Date) - NO EXCEPTIONS. 3 - Tanerite & Produce targets allowed on the appropriate berm. 4 - CLEAN UP. 5. Follow the Main Rule - "Leave with the same number of holes as you brought"

I'll have several Steel Plate Targets at 150 Yards. Some of the rifle Benches will be shade covered. The Rim-fire range will be open. The Clay pigeon thrower will be relocated and operational. The Cowboy Range (C.A.R.) will be open to Pistol Calibers, LEAD or Dust Frangible projectiles. I'll have at least two short, timed, combat/tactical scenarios set up in the Cowboy Range. You are invited to play - just bring the correct ammo (see line above). I'll have a small amount (38, 9, 40, & 45) for sale related to these scenarios at 50 cents a shot. NO Jacketed ball or hollow points in the C.A.R. because the steel plates are to close. The C.A.R. is great fun but it requires frangible ammo - prepare for that.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    The wife says I can come out to play. Does anyone know of any decent places to stay for a few days that's not too far away? I would like to take a little mini vacation before I start a new job.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Raccoon lake is about 15-20 miles north with decent camping facilities. Turkey run state park is about 30 miles north also decent camping. I know there are also vacation cabins around the lake. Not sure about cabins at Turkey run.

Matt

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Caliber limitations? Young people welcome?

We had a gentleman shooting a 50BMG last time. :rockwoot: Just stay safe. And yes, it is VERY family friendly. There is an awesome 22 steel bay with lots of spinner targets preset that the kids love. and a plate rack with nice big bottles to knock over.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wife and I are interested. I've got a stand and an 8 inch 3/8" round target I would be willing to bring( just rather not damage it with a 50bmg lol).

Im bringing my 10" square and new stand to test out. There is also supposed to be some fresh steel out at the 150 berm. Its up to you. Though dont value your chains too much. they tend to get shot up. (I'm bringing spares LOL)

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Im bringing my 10" square and new stand to test out. There is also supposed to be some fresh steel out at the 150 berm. Its up to you. Though dont value your chains too much. they tend to get shot up. (I'm bringing spares LOL)

I use conveyor belting and can get more for free from work if needed so not worried about that. I may have a 10" as well, will have to look and see.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I am looking forward to the shoot. Been a long hard year and I want to shoot something. Thanks INGO for helping me through things and I hope we all have a great day and there are many people there to shoot with...

Top Bottom