• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    We need to convince Stang51d to come out and bring that 30mm cannon he was humble-bragging about last time. :D

If I remember correctly/ he is who I'm thinking of, he lives just south of there too! Someone needs to ask him

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I heard back from Stang51d and sadly he won't be able to make it.

Anyone else got a cannon they want to bring? :):

Not exactly a cannon. But I have a 300 win mag with a bad ass brake that Makes it sound like a cannon. Will that help?

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not exactly a cannon. But I have a 300 win mag with a bad ass brake that Makes it sound like a cannon. Will that help?

Sure.

Hopefully, by next Spring, I'll finally have my Serbu RN-50 to bring to shoots. I already picked up a quantity of .50 BMG that I can bring if someone else has a gun to shoot it in.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I don't have any 50BMG but I would love to shoot one if someone would let me. I'd pay. :)
    Bringing a couple of 9mm's and a bunch of ammo for them in case others have one for me to check out.
    I also have a Mini14 to sight in, so I hope there will be good eyes around to help me do so.
    I have a bunch of Binary to bring as well, need to find some containers as it is bulk.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That works, I thinkI have 20-30 pounds so bring the gallon size. :):
    Last of my homebrew binary. :(

OK, already grabbed a handful of quart, I'll add some gallon. God knows we need the larger targets. LOL

And I grabbed some mini rimfire binaries from bradis. So if anyone has any really hot 22LR bring a box. I think my mini mags will detonate it but maybe some of the stingers would be better?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I think I have some ""Adult" snap-n-Pops" that I have used for rimfire, have to look for them though. Work with a BB gun too which I like. A big bang makes the neighbors nervous so no firearms since I have no suppressor. ;)

Also, it will be my sole AR rather than my Mini14. Bought a Strikefire in the ad area and need to sight it in. Went better on the AR with the mount it had for co-witness so that is where I put it.

Glad your Chemo is still left you feeling good enough to make the shoot farmerdan. I look forward to meeting you. As for CM, what a loser. :p

Top Bottom