• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    A few more details here and I will be posting a course description and instructor bio soon. Not trying to be secretive just want to get everything all set before I make a sticky post. This will be quality training!

There are 6 spots available. The cost will be $125 for the day and that includes range fees! I think round count will be about 400-500

Man this sounds awesome, I wish my current finances would allow me to secure a spot. Unfortunately they can't right now, even as far out as June.

At the risk of falling into one of the sterotypical range characters :):...how much access will there be for spectators, if any?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Come on Roger. Cancel your internet for the next couple of months and use that money to train with us in June :):

Man this sounds awesome, I wish my current finances would allow me to secure a spot. Unfortunately they can't right now, even as far out as June.

At the risk of falling into one of the sterotypical range characters :):...how much access will there be for spectators, if any?

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    That's a good idea actually! I mean, they do have internet access at the local library don't they? And do you have cable? What's wrong with watching NBC for a couple months? :thumbsup:

Come on Roger. Cancel your internet for the next couple of months and use that money to train with us in June :):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    That's a good idea actually! I mean, they do have internet access at the local library don't they? And do you have cable? What's wrong with watching NBC for a couple months? :thumbsup:

:lol2: lol good points...however Uncle Sam dug pretty deep this year, and out of my own stupidity I have to pay a lead foot fee to the State. :xmad:

So I'll have to have patience and plink when I can, until I can afford to do more. :dunno:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Awesome :thumbsup: It will be great to have someone with your experience there. I think we are going to keep the class focused and leave the medical to another day. Maybe we can set up something with you in the near future.

Info on payment and stuff like that will come soon.

Count me in, when do I have to have the $$$ by? Do you ant any med training that day?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Would love to attend, but allas I probally will not be back in time. plus I think the wife wants some quality time too..... Been gone almost a year.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Sounds like a great idea. I would like to attend, so put me on the list.
    Other than what I learned in the military, I have not attended a course. I'd like some practical tips on defense, etc. I'm comfortable (and safe) around firearms but would most likely benefit from some pro instruction. Looked at the course offered through the Boone County Sheriffs office but it was already full....Looking forward to a course description.

Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    I think it is because Fenway has suffered a tragedy and has a lot more important issues to deal with before he gets back to this event.

ditto.

Has that not been posted because someone who knows hasn't had a chance, or is it a secret?

Top Bottom