• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you got here by clicking the forwarding link from the old server, please close your browser, reopen it, and try the regular URL again. DNS should be fully propagated now. We're still in our "shakedown cruise", so things like the non-friendly thread URLs are still being adjusted.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I pressed the click here icon for the new site while it was still loading and it said blocked-weapons on my work computer. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" But then when I tried it again about an hour later it worked. Im relieved :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The banners for the site advertisers and the smileys left of the new posts screen are not showing up.

If you got here by clicking the forwarding link from the old server, please close your browser, reopen it, and try the regular URL again. DNS should be fully propagated now. We're still in our "shakedown cruise", so things like the non-friendly thread URLs are still being adjusted.

If the URL bar at the top of your browser is showing the IP address instead of "[noparse]https://www.indianagunowners.com/...."[/noparse], then you will experience the problem you noted.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The ad banners are definitely showing up, and confirmed with several different browsers and by different members, so I know they're working. Please check your ad-blockers/script-blockers/etc.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    If your having issues with images/ad banners not showing up, the proper thing to do is clear your browser cache & cookies related to ingo, then restart the browser.

There are a few post icons not showing up, it is a server issue, they are not missing, all content has been moved over, the bugs will be worked out.

Post icon issue resolved.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    sometimes when i click submit to post, its not following through and taking me to my post. so i have to hit refresh to be taken to the thread and see my new post.

also im getting some unable to process errors and getting a white ingo screen sometimes.

just trying to make you all aware of anything that might help get it 100%

thanks!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's been looked at. There are going to be a few quirky things in the next day or so. He's online right now doing stuff.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I have posted up in several threads about problems. Please believe me I am NOT complaining, just wanting to make sure the administrators have all the information they need to fix these problems.

I also notice that when moving the curser over thread titles I am not getting the first sentance/paragraph of the first post in the thread.

Top Bottom