• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hovering for the thread preview works fine.

x52oeg.jpg

/I predict no one will get this.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hence the reason I said something ;)

Our new IP address isn't listed on any RBL that I can find, but it's still possible that your ISP or your spam filter may be blocking it. There may be an issue with the new server (and we're looking), but mail is definitely going out.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Our new IP address isn't listed on any RBL that I can find, but it's still possible that your ISP or your spam filter may be blocking it. There may be an issue with the new server (and we're looking), but mail is definitely going out.

Thanks, just thought i would let ya know. :ingo:

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Is anyone else not receiving an email regarding new PMs received?

Code:
    to=<c.wooxxxxx@mcxxxx.com>, relay=smtp.mchsi.com[97.64.187.45]:25, delay=0.31, delays=0.16/0/0.16/0, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host smtp.mchsi.com[97.64.187.45] refused to talk to me: 554 dsmdc-mail-imta-03 bizsmtp No DNS Reverse - DNS001)

Nothing we can do, we have to wait on the host to add the reverse dns records for the IP.

Use an alternate email for a few days until everything is worked out.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    The only place its supposed to work on the home page is when you hover over the last post on the right column, which also works just fine.

But that is where it does NOT work any longer for me.:dunno: Do you all feel it is an IE problem? I also still have a white regtangle above and to the left of the center homepage banner ad. I have deleted INGO from my favorites, deleted everything as far as cookies and internet files connected with INGO, rebooted my computer, and Googled INGO for a new link and these problems for me still exist.

Is there a cookie you have for this as far as e-mail notifications? I suppose I could search Webroot and see if it is blocking something related to this?

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    But that is where it does NOT work any longer for me.:dunno: Do you all feel it is an IE problem? I also still have a white regtangle above and to the left of the center homepage banner ad. I have deleted INGO from my favorites, deleted everything as far as cookies and internet files connected with INGO, rebooted my computer, and Googled INGO for a new link and these problems for me still exist.

Is there a cookie you have for this as far as e-mail notifications? I suppose I could search Webroot and see if it is blocking something related to this?

Enable compatibility mode if your using ie.

Top Bottom