• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I havent done Redbird yet this year so I might be up for that.

My jeep is trailer only so any planned events would have to be offroad only for me.

Now I just need to step away from my reloading bench long enough to rebuild my front coilovers. I bent both of them the last time I was down in Tracy City, Tn:(

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Why didn't I see this earlier?

I'm in. Let me know the day and location! I'm even down for some mall crawling if we just want to hang out.

If you want to crash (well, that's a poor choice of words) a 4x4 event, then Redbird SRA is hosting Hi-Lift day on 8/27. Offroading for the "wheelers" and a Road Rally for the "mall crawlers". I'm doing the rally. Redbird SRA is a DNR property, so carry-friendly.

I'd like to do that, but I'm in a wedding that night, and I'm hoping to hit the 1500 that morning.

Have any other dates/ideas in mind?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'd like to do that, but I'm in a wedding that night, and I'm hoping to hit the 1500 that morning.

Have any other dates/ideas in mind?

I'll be at the Badlands on the 21st with another friend and his Bronco. Finally getting a shakedown run after he did a BUNCH of mods.

Labor Day weekend isn't all that far away. Redbird SRA is doing a Nite Ride that weekend. Pay one entry fee on Saturday, and you can ride 24x7 until close on Monday. Camping in the parking lot, too.

If you are thinking more of a "meet-n-greet", rather than offroading, then I think Danville still has their Friday Night Cruise In on the square the first Friday of every month. We could crash it :D

I'm up for meeting for dinner somewhere, too. Maybe a Sonic?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Hmm. I think I could go to the Badlands on the 21st. I can just invite myself to join ya :D

But why couldn't we plan something for labor day weekend?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Anyone still interested in an off-road get together/trail ride?
    Always!

We have a trip out to Redbird planned for their Night Ride October 22 and 23rd. You all are welcome to join us! I can cross-post here as soon as "the guys" get something on our site. The Minnehaha shooting range is literally 5 miles from Redbird, if guys want some range time before wheeling.

I'm still down for a meet-n-greet, too.

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I will have to see what my rig looks like after Dixie Crawl the first weekend in October. If it is still in one peice I will try to make the Redbird night ride.

Anyone else going to Dixie Crawl?

Btw anyone here that goes to Harlan take Your Turn off your list until they fix it! The end of the trail has a 6'+ wall with a huge undercut that makes it next to impossible. Other than that last weekend in Harlan was awesome!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Always!

We have a trip out to Redbird planned for their Night Ride October 22 and 23rd. You all are welcome to join us! I can cross-post here as soon as "the guys" get something on our site. The Minnehaha shooting range is literally 5 miles from Redbird, if guys want some range time before wheeling.

I'm still down for a meet-n-greet, too.

Are there trails for my stock Z71 w/ open diff:noway:?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'm in!

d921f23b.jpg

Top Bottom