• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wouldnt want to get shot with a Taser just for fun knowing how many people got killed by it.
    But like this video shows its not the untimate "non lethal" weapon that Taser wants you to believe since it sometimes doesnt work.
    So I wouldnt use one for self defense.
    It can either kill the guy, stop it like without killing him like its supposed to do or not do anything like on the video.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Franklin
    It sucked

Both probes went in and it sucked I don't know why but I have allways had a high tolerance for electricity.I did have a headache and cramping in my back and as far as doing it again no thanks.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    you guys are lucky it didn’t do more. There is a reason the police have two guys to catch someone when they do this.

I had a fireman friend do this and he thought a cushion on the floor would be good, and he missed it and broke his nose. That was from his knees... from standing I’d imagine you could have gotten really hurt.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Followed up by jack boots? Then maybe a stripping of his constitutional rights? :):

Always.

I wouldnt want to get shot with a Taser just for fun knowing how many people got killed by it.
    But like this video shows its not the untimate "non lethal" weapon that Taser wants you to believe since it sometimes doesnt work.
    So I wouldnt use one for self defense.
    It can either kill the guy, stop it like without killing him like its supposed to do or not do anything like on the video.

So how many people have been killed by a Taser? I along with thousands of other officers that have been tased suffered no ill effects. I think you need to read up on the actual causes of death before you make a statement that the Taser was the primary cause.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Franklin
    Impact mark

I will have ford man take a pic tomorrow and post it.Just the one on my back you don't want to see the one on my ass?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom