• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    It would be nice to be able to do a demonstration of the Taser for "educational" purposes. I know someone I can ask, but I can't promise anything.

I wanna see, I wanna see :D

I once simultaneously got tased in the crack and kneed in the junk. That **** hurts

:popcorn: there's a story there

I'll record the video of the tazing! I don't want to BE tazed, but I SO want to watch this.

I'm with lovemachine, I wanna WATCH, NOT experience

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Oooops, sorry, I didnt realize you were a cop and knew everything already. Please ignore my past, present and future posts.
    Geez, what is with this post? He was clarifying a few points. Taser operates on neuro-muscular disruption. That is, the electric current delivered to the muscle mass is disrupted and causes an immediate "lock-up" so the larger area between the probes, the more muscles are effected. There is a bit of pain but not too bad. I was tased and I had to have a person on each side of me to hold me up because I locked up immediately and would have fallen. There was not one thing I could have done about it either. Now, without the probes, you can drive stun (contact stun) which is ONLY pain compliance and can be fought through.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'll rep joshuamckee if he takes his sweatshirt off and wears either a t-shirt or no shirt. Oh, and he has to get hit with a police taser, not a civilian one.

Been there, done that got the t-shirt. I was the smart one that volunteered to be hit with the X26. One in the collar bone, one in the thigh for the full 5 seconds.

5016_1096558817475_1331756796_30280210_990186_n.jpg

5016_1096558857476_1331756796_30280211_3770411_n.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I listened to a segment on Guntalk with Tom Grisham awhile back. Tom has issues with tasers and is not a big proponent of them. I add that so you know he isn't a fan boy. He had a couple guests and everyone seemed to agree that most of the deaths have occurred due to your typical perp being on drugs and having some serious drug related health issues. They said that many of the deaths would have occurred in any kind of confrontation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom