• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Sorry, but no. You are adding words, otherwise it would be "less chances than lethal" and that wouldn't make any sense anyway, because bullets aren't 100%

No, he is correct. "Less than lethal" is an accepted term that is in use in Law Enforcement, and applies to a wide range of weapons, from impact weapons to weapons that use electricity. It is understood that there is a CHANCE, however small, that the use of the weapon can kill the target. Rubber bullets are a good example: properly used, they will only incapacitate the target. There have been cases of improper use (for example, headshots) that have caused a lethal injury.

Hope this helps---it can be a somewhat confusing topic. :yesway:

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We converted to Taser-compatible OC/CS spray a few years ago when we began issuing Tasers. The carrier compound is non-flammable now, since we wouldn't want someone using a Taser on someone who already had the spray on their clothing. I have video of my Tasing somewhere around here, so I'll try to find it for posting.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Okay, I found the video...gonna try to post the link here, but this is me.

Never mind...didn't work. Anyone know how to embed Facebook video on this site? I only have very basic skills with computers...

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Okay, I found the video...gonna try to post the link here, but this is me.

Never mind...didn't work. Anyone know how to embed Facebook video on this site? I only have very basic skills with computers...

I think you just use the insert link button at the top. Then paste the link to the video.

Top Bottom