Not open for further replies.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I don't necessarily want to shoot all the weapons. I have shot several them before, what I am most interested in is a surpressed rem 700 and whats involved in getting one:D. I notice one will be available Remington 700P in .300Win Mag w/ Yankee Hill Machine SS Phantom QD .308 suppressor. Will that ammo be availble (I guess I should check cwoods thread)

Serbu Super Shorty 12ga AOW is 3in 00 ok?

I have a few 1000 rds of 5.56 lake city ammo and 1000 .223 brass cased PMC. Anybody want to trade some ammo.

One last thing how many people have to drop out before ATM makes it one the list?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Let me make something clear. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING YOUR OWN AMMO!!!!! Cwood will have SOME ammo available but definitely not ammo in every single caliber that's going to be represented. In fact, he's only gonna have handgun calibers and some 5.56, THAT'S IT! If you see something on the list you want to shoot, please find a way to get the ammo BEFORE you get there.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    What happens if you run out of ammo well before the day is over? Like you said, Cwood is only bringing SOME.

This is just ONE of my fears. I've been buying as much as I can of 22lr and 9mm. But I doubt it'll end up being enough.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What happens if you run out of ammo well before the day is over?

Then you've shot your wad (so to speak), and can either bum/borrow/buy ammo off other participants, or just hang out and enjoy the atmosphere and the company of your fellow members for the rest of the day.

I would go into the event with a plan of roughly what you want to shoot and in what sequence, and stick to it, in order to make the most efficient use of your ammo. If you get through your list and have ammo left over, you can go back and hit your favorites again.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Then you've shot your wad (so to speak), and can either bum/borrow/buy ammo off other participants, or just hang out and enjoy the atmosphere and the company of your fellow members for the rest of the day.

I would go into the event with a plan of roughly what you want to shoot and in what sequence, and stick to it, in order to make the most efficient use of your ammo. If you get through your list and have ammo left over, you can go back and hit your favorites again.

That's a good idea. I was thinking when I'm able to get a gun like these it would be a 2lr or 9mm. Cheaper to shoot. That's why I was stocking those. I was just guessing how many rounds each of those guns would hd too. Wanted to try each one so I can get an idea what I will try to get for my first gun.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok, so that is ONE of your fears, and now it's been addressed. So what are the others? :popcorn:

Eh. Another biggie is snakes. But other than that and running out of ammo fast, nothing really. I'm just very excited. I'm taking a notebook and gonna take LOTS of notes.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's a good idea. I was thinking when I'm able to get a gun like these it would be a 2lr or 9mm. Cheaper to shoot. That's why I was stocking those. I was just guessing how many rounds each of those guns would hd too. Wanted to try each one so I can get an idea what I will try to get for my first gun.

Yeah, is there any way to get an idea of magazine capacity for each of the guns that will be available?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I will have a limited quanity of 9mm, 40, 45 and 5.56 with me that can be purchased.

If we've ordered ammo from you, you're bringing that with, right? (doesn't make a whole lot of sense to ship it all over the state just to have us drive it back down there...)

Note: The only dumb question is: "Is it loaded?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom