• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhantomJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    not ones to let a good catastrophe go to waste, ordered another round on Fenway's tab, but as the barmaid passed out the drinks, the door burst open and in walked.................

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Que. He was dusty and dirty and his boots were full of sand. "I've been trying to follow this treasure map I found, but something is wrong. The clues don't seem to match up." He told them, holding up a dusty piece of parchment as evidence.

"What's the treasure?" Asked Knife Lady.

"It says on the map that the buried treasure is..."

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    in Jamaica. This is where the jet setting Que had retrieved his uncle's buried treasure map. If INGO moderators allow a group buy, a charted flight will be arranged to fly to...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    and 50-position shooting range, including a replicated two-story crack house for CQB drills. However, Hornaday had the roof repaired last week and warned everyone that...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It was finally revealed that Lars didn't break his let after a HALO into the side of a building filled with Al Qaeda operatives in Broad Ripple as he reported, but it actually happened after falling through the roof of the mock crack house while helping IndyMonkey install the new roof. When asked why IndyMonkey allowed the lie to go unchecked, he said Pami was so ticked that he let her man fall through the roof, she threatened him and said, "If you tell anybody what happened, I will buy an ESEE Junglas from KnifeLady and cut your..."

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    cut your hand off and ship it back to INGO to show everyone the penalty for lying. Meanwhile Knifelady is still at the Saloon with the boys showing off her new knives when in walked VUPDblue and Fenway. They walked over and looked at the knives and said ......

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    cut your hand off and ship it back to INGO to show everyone the penalty for lying. Meanwhile Knifelady is still at the Saloon with the boys showing off her new knives when in walked VUPDblue and Fenway. They walked over and looked at the knives and said ......

"Dang it! We have a bunch of soup over at the jail and nothing to eat it with! Doesn't anyone on INGO have a tactical spoon? All you guys have are knives!"

All of the INGOers started scratching their heads. Everyone had tons of guns and knives, but no one had a tactical spoon. That's when a voice in the back of the room spoke up and said...

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Look no more I am Cubby and I personally make what you are looking for.
    Just let me know what you need and I will go back to my wagon and get them for you. So VUPDblue told Cubby to go and get the spoons so the people in jail could eat their soup. As Cubby walked out in came....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Someone wearing a :chuck: mask, and KnifeLady was all :thatshot:, but everyone knew it was...

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    It was Grunt Soldier. Then following him was littletommy and they were very thirsty after helping out in the coral. Grunt Soldier had a new mission now that was given to him by......

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    it was...

Under the grandstands and it wasn't ( who flung poo ) it was, I see more butts. Poor JClark has had it because of all the poo flinging that has gone on behind his back and told Que to get the members focused on the novel again.

Hickman is back at the range and has not had a squib all morning. Little did he know...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    A automatic shutdown of all PC's in the town of INGO. Everything that was supposed to happen during Y2K will happen and gun shops will not be able to do background checks. All gun sales will cease in INGO. However, PatriotPride's plan was thwarted when he realized that Que was next to shoot and knew he would not be able to hit the bulls eye and activate the melt down. So...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    he hid the device out at Lovemywood's place. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that Bigcraig was a dead-eye shot with two short barrel shotguns and...

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    and a set of throwing knives as his back up. On the sidelines wathcing were Cliff45, ISHOOTHST'S, Rotor Talker, PapaScout awaiting their turn. But Que had anther plan. He told all of them to.....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    get on the tuxedo's in Esrice's closet. There was going to be a shotgun wedding and they were going to be groomsmen. Lovemywoods came out on the porch with fire in his eyes and looked right at...

Top Bottom