• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    ..the overflowing pool of Detonics at MELENSDADS house, then the dogs started running after him Glock in 1 paw.....

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    but that's when he ran by Shooter521 and Hotfarmboy1 trying to bury the aliens and smoking357's body, but as they was digging they realized that the aliens was coming back to life in a zombie like state. So Shooter521 ran off to look for a ample supply of M1 carbines because everyone knows that's the only true weapon that's efficient on Zombie's. Meanwhile Hotfarmboy1 was running around trying to confuse the Zombie's while Bazooka Joe 71 shouted...

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    "-1 Burger King! -1 Burger King!" This terribly confused the zombies who marched on a nearby McDonald's and began to attack. Unfortunately a truck with an INGO bumper stcker was parked outside. It belonged to...

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Jumped out of their truck and started doing the dance from Thriller. Soon all of the zombies were imitating them and dancing in step. They began to lead the horde of dancing zombies off in the direction of...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SWEET! I wanna be a zombie! So he walked up to the first Zombie and it bit him and he was the first midget zombie! Finally realizing that these "Thriller" dancers were ACTUALLY zombies, all the guys at the NFA Day picked up a gun and started mowing them all down. Zombies were slothing left and right, running into each other, trying hard to find a meal. One by one they started to fall in a hail of lead. VUPDBlue, Shooter521, bigcraig, and the rest of the NFA Guys were too busy cheering to notice that in the battle Smoking357 was missed. Being a midget no one was spraying low and must have missed him.

Just as someone noticed him and screamed "WATCH OUT!", it was too late. The midget bit into....

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    "A couple more times never hurts either" as he dumped a C-mag from an m16 into him.

At that point the look on ATM's face was like :D as he said,"...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "I ban you from that M16. Give it here." and he took it from him and reloaded and proceeded to unload into him as well. Just then....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Frank_N_Stein rode up on his stallion, tipped his hat and began to disperse everyone with pepper spray. He even popped the top on one and drank it! After that, he rode off into the sunset, never to heard from again, or at least not until...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    he manages to find where JBusch8899 has been hiding.
    Frank_N_Stein, following up on reports of JBusch8899 setting off
    to sea, hopped a whaling boat and went in search of his prey.
    As he headed off I heard him say...
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering JBusch8899; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned JBusch8899! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    I was watching him sail into the distance when suddenly from behind a dumpster....

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    he manages to find where JBusch8899 has been hiding.
    Frank_N_Stein, following up on reports of JBusch8899 setting off
    to sea, hopped a whaling boat and went in search of his prey.
    As he headed off I heard him say...
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering JBusch8899; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned JBusch8899! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    I was watching him sail into the distance when suddenly from behind a dumpster....
    Everyone from INGO jumps out and shouts at Printcraft "WT@ did you just say!" Then everyone headed to the mountains in search of sheep to...

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Enter in the annual INGO Sheep Olympics. Soon everyone had a choice sheep ready to enter the first event; the kool aid drink off. At the sound of the starting pistol (A S&W 629) the sheep all trotted up to a trough filled with kool aid. As they slurped happily, a voice came over the intercom. "Attention all INGOers, I have an important announcement..."

Top Bottom