• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Being the day after Halloween I was going to dress like the cowboy from the Village People. But seeing how everyone is gonna be dressing in their Sunday clothes, even though its a Monday, I will too. Slacks, dress shirt, boots and my Sig P226. I might even clean the Sig and polish my Galco holster for this. I wonder if shoe polish would work on my holster? :dunno:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Are we meeting somewhere specific at City Market? Not that it wouldn't be difficult to recognize each other with groups of people milling around OCing.

I'll be coming with my two kiddos. Just keeping it family-oriented, ya know.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    We will pick a spot to gather closer to the event. Remember, we are responsible gun owners and should look the part. I would suggest holstered pistols only, no "menacing" looking guns (Tek 9's, Mare's legs, etc.) Nothing to gain by appearing to be Militia or gang-bangers. I know all the arguments, "I can carry ANYTHING I want as long as it's legal"!!! That's true, but are you doing it to impress somebody, to make a point or are we OC'ing to demonstrate our right to do so? Why scare people? We have nothing to gain by doing that. Looks like a nice turn out. See you there!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    We will pick a spot to gather closer to the event. Remember, we are responsible gun owners and should look the part. I would suggest holstered pistols only, no "menacing" looking guns (Tek 9's, Mare's legs, etc.) Nothing to gain by appearing to be Militia or gang-bangers. I know all the arguments, "I can carry ANYTHING I want as long as it's legal"!!! That's true, but are you doing it to impress somebody, to make a point or are we OC'ing to demonstrate our right to do so? Why scare people? We have nothing to gain by doing that. Looks like a nice turn out. See you there!

So that leaves out the MP5 slung across my chest with a suppressor attached:rolleyes:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    You guys are hoot! Should be a fun Meet & Greet, especially if IndyMonkey brings his avatar model along. A pretty girl with a gun is three of my favorite things!

Will we be able to post pics of the event on here? I don't kow how but I'll bet someone on here does, so bring a digital camera.

I'll bring along some stick-on name tags so we can put our INGO nicknames on them.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'll bring along some stick-on name tags so we can put our INGO nicknames on them.

WHAT!? You can't just remember the name I tell you?

"Hi My Name Is..." tags will make us look like dorky business NOOBS. I want to look like a detective with Secret Service!

Actually, I just want to look like a normal guy, who happens to be carrying a gun and a gun shaped cookie. :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I wonder who will make us gun shaped cookies, anyone know the name of the place that made the rainbow cupcakes?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I second this ^

To avoid the whole "special order" thing, (where they don't do special orders so we shouldn't ask for one to make their problems worse) maybe someone should call and say "hey, if you possibly wanted to have gun or bullet shaped cookies on Monday the 1st, I'd bet they'd sell quickly"

then if they decide "hey I bet gun or bullet shaped cookies would sell well today" and they do, then no special order was filled!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom