• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guys, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make this event. My daughter has a doctors appointment for that afternoon and that has to take precedent. Of all the events, I wish it didn't have to be this one, but I guess you can't win em all. :dunno: Either way, if she gets done in time and we don't have to go straight home, maybe we'll swing by and give the thumbs up.

I still have a small stack of these fliers from the last events. If you guys think you'll need them, PM me and we can arrange a meeting for you to pick them up. I know ATF said he could print more, but I never heard if he had. Just let me know.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    The "event" will go from 11-1, but if you are unable to stay the entire two hours, Just come when you can, eat lunch and stay as long as you can or want to. Over the lunch hour will just give us the best visibility. NOTE: MAKE SURE you have your LTCH. Not anticipating a problem but we need to make certain we are legal and safe!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Guys, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make this event. My daughter has a doctors appointment for that afternoon and that has to take precedent. Of all the events, I wish it didn't have to be this one, but I guess you can't win em all. :dunno: Either way, if she gets done in time and we don't have to go straight home, maybe we'll swing by and give the thumbs up.

I still have a small stack of these fliers from the last events. If you guys think you'll need them, PM me and we can arrange a meeting for you to pick them up. I know ATF said he could print more, but I never heard if he had. Just let me know.

I currently have about 15,000 flyers...I wouldn't worry about your little stash ;)
    Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone that attends.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Well, depending on how long we're going to be there, the parking lot over by the Heliport where we parked for the 2A March is only three dollars. It's the lot that you have to go under the bail bonds office off of Alabama and Maryland. It's about 3 blocks away, but depending how long we stay it may be cheaper.

Parking at the mall may be the route I go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom