Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LOL.

That's tempting, but unfortunately Schererville is not on my way home. I live in Brownsburg (right outside Indy) and work in Indy.

Well we are an hour "behind" you because we are on central time. That will give you plenty of time to get here :)::)::):

Te-AmoNight.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    LadyGhost tells me she LOVES the smell of cigar smoke, so maybe we can get HER to smoke one while we are there Thursday as well. ;)

Recently I had a lady smoke a TABAK ESPECIAL ROBUSTO NEGRA at the shop. She loved it. She was afraid of the nearly black maduro wrapper but it is actually a nice mild cigar. A hint of sweetness and a mild coffee flavor but still allowing the tobacco flavors to come through. We are not going to be sampling that cigar, but if your wife is willing to try a cigar, that might be a good one for her to try.

Another cigar that seems to be very mild, and has an aroma and flavor that she may enjoy is an Acid Blondie. Its fairly popular with the younger crowd.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening!
    Doug

Tonight is the night.

Again, it is OPEN CARRY 'friendly' but certainly NOT required. Come CC, come OC. If you have wanted to OC and have never done it before, this might be a good place to do so as there will be gun owners around you and the only glances at your gun will be admiration.

I've decided on a different Detonics pistol for my carry gun tonight. This one is a dull finish with custom birdseye maple grips. Parts made by Detonics of Pendergrass GA, but assembled by Detonics of Bellview, IL. It will be wrapped up in a Don Hume JIT slide holster on my right hip. While the grips are pretty nice, overall its nothing fancy tonight, just a practical gun in a practical holster.

518-06-04.jpg

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    Unless I have a call I'll probably be there right at 6 lol. My partner is a recent addition to the gun owning community. Neither of us will be carrying however, my company doesn't allow us to defend ourselves that way but is willing to send us to the places where you might need to the most. IN an ambulance that doesn't have drugs, but that many people who use them assume all ambulances do lol.

Unless I get off early, in which case i'll arrive with my Beretta 92FS OEF USMC special edition:

PICT0173.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Unless I have a call I'll probably be there right at 6 lol. My partner is a recent addition to the gun owning community. . .

Are you bringing him with too?

I have a partner in a real estate deal, he is also a gun newbie. As a kid he hunted but then fell away from it. Now he has a Taurus PT111 but has not yet gotten his LTCH.

I took him down to the INDY 1500 last weekend and he was pretty much in shock the whole time . . . IN A GOOD WAY :ar15:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    If you need help setting up a hookah or have any questions about them, let me know. I used to be a mod over at hookahforum.com and I have about 8 of them... some tiny and some giant... 1 to 4 hose models. A relaxing hookah session with quality tobacco, natural coals and clean water and a funnel bowl make for a nice 3 hour session. I almost got into the hookah biz when I lived in the 'Nati.

I've got to make it to your side of the state, sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom