• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hope it's not those mad penguins from Madascar.

...I hope it is. That would be awesome.

penguins-of-madagascar.jpg

We've got a runner to 50, you're up Private!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Why is it so funny for you guys that people are working HARD to get to the 50. I guess I don't see the humor in making fun of others.

Because most of us see this place as more than Armslist with a chat room. The point is to contribute, which can be done with content or becoming a site supporter, so the site benefits. People who come and post "I agree" 50 times are bypassing that. It's not funny, it's skirting the rules, and the rules are here to make this place successful. If you want to advertise your business, pony up and pay to be a site supporter or advertiser. If you want to contribute here, do so. If you just want to sell things, Armslist doesn't have the rules in place that this site does, so maybe it's a better match for someone not wanting to contribute.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Why is it so funny for you guys that people are working HARD to get to the 50. I guess I don't see the humor in making fun of others.

Because lots of people come along and think they have some kind of entitlement to sell us their stuff, and get bent out of shape over our rules. It's not hard - if you want to sell us your stuff follow our rules.

This isn't a classified site. We have a classified section but it's not the main point of this forum.

And I should mention ... LOTS of us will refuse to do business with someone who is only here for the classifieds.

Lastly, 50 quality posts isn't that hard to get. It's only hard to get if your only reason for being here is the classifieds. If it was up to me it would be 500 quality posts.

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I see you have children.....:)

Nope, no kids just a big dog and a couple of cats leftover from a couple of exes. Like halfmileharry said, they're a lot of fun... cartoons that is. Kung Fu Panda is one of my favorite animated flicks. Back when I had cable I'd watch the Madagascar Penguin show on DVR when I got home from a long day. That stuff gets real funny after a whiskey or two.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You don't have to have kids to have fun watching kids movies. I enjoy most of them. I have hundreds of VHS movies and as many DVDs. NO BluRay kids movies but they're a lot of fun.

I am thankful i have kids for lots of reasons. One of which is some of the most entertaining movies, like Shrek, Incredibles, etc...
    Star wars was a kids movie once... just sayin.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am thankful i have kids for lots of reasons. One of which is some of the most entertaining movies, like Shrek, Incredibles, etc...

I just re-watched (4th or 5th time) The Incredible's the other day with the G-daughter. Still hilarious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I don't have kids and I watch those movies.
    Course, I have to wait for DVD.
    So I don't look like the weird guy at the theatre

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom