11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    That new jail was well over a half a billion dollars and was "state of the art". Can't wait to see how they are going to spin this story to use this as an example of why they will need even more tax dollars next year.

[edit] R.I.P Deputy John Durm.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is the same POS that killed his baby mama because of he couldn’t see his kid then she wasn’t going to either.
    Let’s use the same shackle to choke this POS. If this Deputy can’t live then neither should he.
    Got a link? I haven't seen his name released anywhere yet.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Why wasn't this inmate considered a high risk transport? Why was this Deputy transporting an inmate with these kind of charges by himself ? I thought this new facility was going to be safer for the staff and the community ? So is their new " modern, holistic, data-driven approach to the Indianapolis justice system" facility less secure than the old jail ? Sure seems like it is.

I know they bragged about how this new jail was going to focus on the mental health and addiction issues of the inmates, but it seems they cut corners when it comes to maintaining control over the inmates. What the heck is the command staff doing over there ? Something doesn't add up.

Top Bottom