1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2023
    Jeffersonville

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Imagine working at the jail and knowing that your job is to watch security cameras including that sallyport. Imagine knowing that if you had just tried to do your job he might be alive. That new jail is a joke on safety. This was unfortunately going to happen. it happened to a great guy. I hope the investigation doesn't make this in vain. Even if it saves another officer, we have to do better and we have to want better.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Imagine working at the jail and knowing that your job is to watch security cameras including that sallyport. Imagine knowing that if you had just tried to do your job he might be alive. That new jail is a joke on safety. This was unfortunately going to happen. it happened to a great guy. I hope the investigation doesn't make this in vain. Even if it saves another officer, we have to do better and we have to want better.
    Investigation? Hell, there better be a lawsuit. While it will never make up for the loss of such a great person, the family deserves it. I'm sure the Administration will place much more focus on OFFICER SAFETY now, it's a shame that a senseless loss of life is what it will take to fix something that should never have been broken in the first place.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Investigation? Hell, there better be a lawsuit. While it will never make up for the loss of such a great person, the family deserves it. I'm sure the Administration will place much more focus on OFFICER SAFETY now, it's a shame that a senseless loss of life is what it will take to fix something that should never have been broken in the first place.
    I am willing to bet nothing will happen until you threaten their money.

Top Bottom