• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I doubt if this video was about "white folks got it coming...", Trump's election would the "go-to." The premise is ridiculous from both sides, and does nothing but inflame stupidity.

I agree that it's just an excuse.
    There are those out there, that will cause evil, for any reason/excuse, especially if they think they think they can get away with it. (Or are incapable of thinking of consequences, due to alcohol/drugs, or stupidity. )
    In fact, I would posit that many of us carry, because we know these people exist. And that they transcend racial, political, or religious background.

I am saddened such evil exist. But I realize that it does, exist.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No need for a trial in my opinion. They posted it for the world to see. They are guilty and i will supply the bullets. Execute the thug bastards! If it was the other way around there would be riots, buildings burning, Obama live on tv, BLM plastered everywhere. These thugs should be executed, but being its Chicago, they'll probably be on the streets in less than 6 months

And the frst person off the the American ideals boat is...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I absolutely agree with you that anyone who would do something like this should never taste freedom again but I think it is important to recognize the difference between someone doing this to an individual they know and have some reason to hate versus doing this to someone they don't know and who they've singled out for some arbitrary reason.

That was a really long sentence

That makes no sense at all, to me.

You hate someone because they got the job you wasted, so you kill them.
    You hate someone because you don't like their race, so you kill them.
    You hate someone because they cut you off in traffic, so you kill them.
    You hate someone for any reason, so you kill them.
    You don't hate them at all, you just kill them.
    I see no difference at all, Unless it is accidental or self defense.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    No need for a trial in my opinion. They posted it for the world to see. They are guilty and i will supply the bullets. Execute the thug bastards! If it was the other way around there would be riots, buildings burning, Obama live on tv, BLM plastered everywhere. These thugs should be executed, but being its Chicago, they'll probably be on the streets in less than 6 months

They're entitled to their day in court just like anyone else. It should take just about that long.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As serious as you were about White Chicagoans buring down Chicago. The implication being those are the only people angered by this reprehensible act.

Well I don't see BLM out protesting. You did imply that black people are enraged as well as whites?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Whitehouse spokesman did condemn it at least. I'm a little surprised. I imagine that's as close as we'll get to a condemnation from Obama though. I hope I'm wrong.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Why not a trial?

With them having provided such great evidence it shouldn't take long.
    You don't just casually throw away a basic tenet of society.

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana
    Actually getting put in jail in Chicago is quite a difficult, they are so over-run with criminals they have to let most go free with a slap on the wrists.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If it does I will have lost what very little hope I have for the system.
    Not that my opinion makes one bit off difference at all.

I'd lose faith in the system, as well. But who are we kidding? We ALL know these criminals are toast. I don't even know where the idea that these criminals won't serve a day is reasonably considered as a possibility.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm sorry, did you just imply that the entirety of Black Americans, almost 40 million persons, are BLM protesters?
    Has all of black america been out protesting? Or have a small group of blacks whites and hispanics, identifying themselves as BLM, been protesting, blocking roads and in some cases rioting.

I did not imply what you inferred.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

I know this has been addressed, but I've gotta come back to this.

Bro, do you even America?

Top Bottom